Reaction score
G4vCPMw.jpg

Lol 4 mm in epic rank somemore

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh... Then no problem.

Sent from Vivo NEX S 256GB using GAGT

quite easy to tell. if a layla player can get so many kills with only 1 death means the other team are full of warrior level players. layla is an average hero and need a rework.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
quite easy to tell. if a layla player can get so many kills with only 1 death means the other team are full of warrior level players. layla is an average hero and need a rework.
lol true

Sent from Vivo NEX S 256GB using GAGT

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Highest damage dealt or most kills? Which one more important?

both are not really important. most important is win game. you can get 100% damage dealt or 100 kills but still lose if enemy destroy your base since this game is not team deathmatch where you win when your team reach a certain number of kills.

also it depends on your hero role. if you are a marksman but you got many kills and 0% damage on turret then you are considered as a failed marksman. marksman main priority is to always destroy as many turrets as possible not kills.

Badoodles23

Reaction score
I f2p use nana to elite 2 save up 32k bought lesley fought up to gm 2 then drop back to elite 1 now slowly climb again
What heroes are op?
Thought about buying chou next once ive enough bp

Nana is op. Watch my vids you can see nana is good char to use.
https://youtu.be/4xUMHGaNVh0

m12345

Reaction score
is there any group for ranking GrandMaster? have been playing and lost stars due to indo ppl. sigh. so dishearten from 4 stars (going 5 stars), drop till left 1 star. im using freya, at Master I. :(

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is there any group for ranking GrandMaster? have been playing and lost stars due to indo ppl. sigh. so dishearten from 4 stars (going 5 stars), drop till left 1 star. im using freya, at Master I. :(
don't use her. She is so 2018 le. She is aggressive fighter. She needs to dive in. If ur team, noob u gonna be female alu. In gank u need to dive in behind at mage n mm. U dive at tank, u will die first before ur tank dies.

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9 TRANSPARENT EDITION using GAGT

Last edited:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
don't use her. She is so 2018 le. She is aggressive fighter. She needs to dive in. If ur team, noob u gonna be female alu. In gank u need to dive in behind at mage n mm. U dive at tank, u will die first before ur tank dies.

which fighters are good for noob team?

m12345

Reaction score

sigh. just sian that e stars drop like no tmr. :( cant play with those indo ppl, it make me more worst.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Nana is op. Watch my vids you can see nana is good char to use.
https://youtu.be/4xUMHGaNVh0

Her damage op is very high (end game 15 min mark can easily hit 110k damage) but hp very short dies easily
But her biggest advantage is no need to farm can gather all the core items fast
And she is easy to use. Gd when Pushing terret also
I dont use her much nowadays. Many people in epic only know how to use mm or her so i give up using her

Last edited:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I recommend assassin.. Like fanny, gusion n haya. Can 1v2 and ran away fast.
Fighter use guienerve
Sent from 米酒 TRANSPARENT EDITION using GAGT

i tried fanny before but need buff cos she use alot of energy and most of the time the 4 noobs steal buff even if they are playing tanks. gusion i still cannot get the combos right especially during team fights. always press the wrong combo and end up let enemies run.

will try haya, guinevere as well as esmeralda.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Her damage op is very high (end game 15 min mark can easily hit 110k damage) but hp very short dies easily
But her biggest advantage is no need to farm can gather all the core items fast
And she is easy to use. Gd when Pushing terret also
I dont use her much nowadays. Many people in epic only know how to use mm or her so i give up using her

she need to play with a good tank who know his role well. good thing is if she die when her passive is activated, she can turn into raccoon and escape.

epic rank all only want to use mm or mages. nobody want to play other role. end up i have to try other role otherwise hard to win.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
she need to play with a good tank who know his role well. good thing is if she die when her passive is activated, she can turn into raccoon and escape.

epic rank all only want to use mm or mages. nobody want to play other role. end up i have to try other role otherwise hard to win.

Nana role is for for pushing terrect otherwise she sucks. Low mobility dies easily
Im ok to use nana if u have a team who know how to utilise her to push terrect
She can lay s2 inside the terrect any approaching enemies will kenna
But most of the time is noob team who dunno Nana's role dunno how to push
Push terret half fug nana needs team support to push middle terrect all the way
Just reuse nana and encountered this noob team dunno push mid terrect. Enemy died 4 and time to push terrect
Push until half way some idiot press retreat when see enemy revive then all retreat go creep. let me push alone
They go farm crerp
I can confirm Mm are the most kp hao lian players.
Just encountered one after i on the chat for the first time
They forgot is the team help them to last until the end game for them to shine
Mm easiest to use i dunno they kp hao lian smlj

Last edited:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nana role is for for pushing terrect otherwise she sucks. Low mobility dies easily
Im ok to use nana if u have a team who know how to utilise her to push terrect
She can lay s2 inside the terrect any approaching enemies will kenna
But most of the time is noob team who dunno Nana's role dunno how to push
Push terret half fug nana needs team support to push middle terrect all the way
Just reuse nana and encountered this noob team dunno push mid terrect. Enemy died 4 and time to push terrect
Push until half way some idiot press retreat when see enemy revive then all retreat go creep. let me push alone
They go farm crerp
I can confirm Mm are the most kp hao lian players.
Just encountered one after i on the chat for the first time
They forgot is the team help them to last until the end game for them to shine
Mm easiest to use i dunno they kp hao lian smlj

problem is most of them don't know this game is won only by destroying enemy base 1st. they thought the team with most kills win. i never on chat since they don't speak english.

yamapi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sigh. just sian that e stars drop like no tmr. :( cant play with those indo ppl, it make me more worst.

Use claude, harley or haya easier to climb rank if u solo. Cant expect those indos to carry sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.