The Division 2

ResoluteLemon

Reaction score
Started a New Group for mature and responsible players

Hey friends,

Division 2's design is starting to prove that it is well thought out. Definitely loving the game so far. Hope you guys are also enjoying it. I noticed that there are quite a number of Singaporean players in the SEA region in the game but unfortunately it's not that easy to tell one SG player from another when you join random groups or invite randoms into yours. It's awesome to see this thread started and people actually communicate here. Love the new groups that were started.

I created one as well and it's a relaxed group and serves as a casual social as well as a gaming clan. Working adults and parents welcome. Casual to hardcore play styles welcome too. You've gotta understand English though and be nice. These are the only 2 basic requirements.

Join the discord channel if you want :)

Clan Name: Spirit of War
Clan Tag: WAR
Discord: https://discord.gg/Q3wqfpu

lifeishard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
waaa pro … can share your builds?
how many hours u clocked so far?
thanks!

100ish hours? not i pro leh, many also find it easy, you can google to check.

Maybe coz first try and can only do story mode so it was easy. Sometimes it is easier to tackle a stronghold or invaded mission with lesser people. If you go in as 4 in a team, maybe it will be harder?

I use AR and SMG, focusing on health/armor...maintain offense at 5 only to make use of 'strained' talent.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FRtU0ZY.jpg

http://twitter.com/TheDivisionGame/status/1116023039823679495
3hr maintenance Thu, 11 Apr 2019 @ 1530hrs GMT+8

Last edited:

Lemon Porter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey friends,

Division 2's design is starting to prove that it is well thought out. Definitely loving the game so far. Hope you guys are also enjoying it. I noticed that there are quite a number of Singaporean players in the SEA region in the game but unfortunately it's not that easy to tell one SG player from another when you join random groups or invite randoms into yours. It's awesome to see this thread started and people actually communicate here. Love the new groups that were started.

I created one as well and it's a relaxed group and serves as a casual social as well as a gaming clan. Working adults and parents welcome. Casual to hardcore play styles welcome too. You've gotta understand English though and be nice. These are the only 2 basic requirements.

Join the discord channel if you want :)

Clan Name: Spirit of War
Clan Tag: WAR
Discord: https://discord.gg/Q3wqfpu

Hi,

If you are on ps4, feel free to join us.

Just refer to a few post up and you can find us. Or you can join our discord as it consists of both pc and ps4 players, and not just for div 2 alone.

Cheers.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
me first time playing FPS … only 25hr so far. still finding time to play but very troubled when 2~3 suicide hyenas starts charging

doesn't help that am on wireless gamepad + mouse … starts gets laggy in heat of fight :(

what u mean by "maintain offense at 5 only to make use of 'strained' talent"?

so much terms to understand for me!

100ish hours? not i pro leh, many also find it easy, you can google to check.

Maybe coz first try and can only do story mode so it was easy. Sometimes it is easier to tackle a stronghold or invaded mission with lesser people. If you go in as 4 in a team, maybe it will be harder?

I use AR and SMG, focusing on health/armor...maintain offense at 5 only to make use of 'strained' talent.

tehnehneh

Reaction score
anyone on ps4 can help me out with some high GS drops? i'm stuck at like 380+, just crossed WT4...

lifeishard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
me first time playing FPS … only 25hr so far. still finding time to play but very troubled when 2~3 suicide hyenas starts charging

doesn't help that am on wireless gamepad + mouse … starts gets laggy in heat of fight :(

what u mean by "maintain offense at 5 only to make use of 'strained' talent"?

so much terms to understand for me!

PS4? if PC, use KB+mouse easier.

every gear has attributes, red=offense blue=health & yellow=utility
Under your gear score you can see the total of these 3 attributes which includes mods that can be added onto your gears.

Some weapon/gear talent have attributes requirements, for eg 'strained' weapon talent and 'safeguard' backpack talent require 5 offense or less.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PC connected to TV. was playing on ikea recliner chair, so until i find a way to rig a "table", keyboard not practical

thanks for your explanation
so different gear equiped will determine how much offensive, defensive & utility attributes. for now, seems like always offensive mode. don't understand how defensive & utility fits into gameplay

hopefully to readup on this …
PS4? if PC, use KB+mouse easier.

every gear has attributes, red=offense blue=health & yellow=utility
Under your gear score you can see the total of these 3 attributes which includes mods that can be added onto your gears.

Some weapon/gear talent have attributes requirements, for eg 'strained' weapon talent and 'safeguard' backpack talent require 5 offense or less.

anyone knows where to find printer filament? i understand it can be obtained by deconstructing mods, not sure which mod though

lifeishard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha, fps cannot play comfortably one leh. games like Assassin Creed Odyssey/witcher 3 can la...

printer filament can be found by deconstructing any mods that is at your bottom right hand corner when you open inventory. the one that shows ?/100.

invigo79

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha, fps cannot play comfortably one leh. games like Assassin Creed Odyssey/witcher 3 can la...

printer filament can be found by deconstructing any mods that is at your bottom right hand corner when you open inventory. the one that shows ?/100.
Never see mod drop before. Maybe need to wait till end game. I am still lvl 11.

Sent from HUAWEI ELE-L29 using GAGT

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hehe i play games mainly for relaxation.
division 2 pretty addictive as there are always plenty of activities, exploring around even when i haven't level up yet

yeah enjoy those open world exploration games like tomb raider.

not seeing mod yet. though i saw that i can buy from vendor some mod for turret drone. but these don't appear in inventory but available at crafting station …

noob question again … why are my skill power changing. one moment i got 140++ then it become zero!?? *confused*

lifeishard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
skill powers are attributes found in gears...you must have changed out some of your gears which has skill powers attributes within them. skill powers=yellow attributes=utility

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks! will play around with it
skill powers are attributes found in gears...you must have changed out some of your gears which has skill powers attributes within them. skill powers=yellow attributes=utility

thanks noted! being new to fps games, am trying to understand how all these works!
No need worry about skill power from Level 1-30, you not going to need it.

When you on World Tier 1-5, you will get skill power ±hundreds point from your gear...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.