Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trustdade

Reaction score
Firstly they will start harrassing ur NOK then ur office, after thay will be more to courier service. Then maybe u sway kena splash paint lock gate but that all. Note the who ever come and do this will sure kena catch wan. U have to be prepared for all this. Just stay stong tahan all the nonsense.

Yes bro I just scared course I given my particular and next kin phone number .

Yamaha MT03

Reaction score
We will never know what this LS are thinking. So better take the necessary precautions. Better be safe than sorry. If you guys read through the thread one lady got sellers from Carousell coming to her workplace everyday claiming to buy things from them. Even a TV from harvey norman was being delivered to her workplace. This is also is a form of harrassment. Some only got virtual threat. Some got love letters, some got mcdelivery, lalamove, some got their neighbours harrassed. All this we will never know. So dont really think or ponder too much on what happened to others. Different people got it differently. The important thing right now is you, yourself need to fight and defend for your own right and safety. How to do it also all depends on what seems inportant to you. I personally didnt close down my bank account, install CCTV or block their numbers. I simply ignore all their calls and texts. And thank god it's almost 4 months since the last contact. Just that up till today, I still receive texts offering loans and bets. I ignore them too.

Be strong, be brave and be safe. The only one who can change the whole situation right now is you and no one else. We are only here to give support and advise, ultimately the rest is in your hands.

Good luck ya 💪
Hi Makminah on Thursday and Friday they harassment me now they tell me to pay tripple. They show me the video and my old neighbor name. Just now they call me and watts app me to pay and listening their voice call talk to me nicely but I still don't reply. What supposed to do

pls_help_me

Reaction score
Hi Makminah on Thursday and Friday they harassment me now they tell me to pay tripple. They show me the video and my old neighbor name. Just now they call me and watts app me to pay and listening their voice call talk to me nicely but I still don't reply. What supposed to do

just dont listen
keep your mind off them, block them off.

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Make a police report.
Stop contact and communicate with them.
Anything just go to the police station.
You rather trust a stranger at online forum instead trust the police officer?
How you know the person is not ah long?
How you know people here are genuine one?

Trustdade

Reaction score
Bro i already mentioned before liao, dun care them why pay triple if they wan talk nicely there is no such thing as triple. If u pay triple or more will if stop? Ask yourself. Jus stop all the communication with them all this is blood sucker suck u dried then go off. Why bother them since u already paid off what is enough for them already anything jus report police. Send you video is normal in the forum here think everyone go theu the same. Jus ignore,

Makminah

Reaction score

True to whatever the others have said. Ignore them. I cannot emphasize this enough. You gotta to be mentally and emotionally strong to fight them. I also got them sending me the full add of my neighbours from my whole block. Say want to give us good service. Ignore them bro. The more kanchiong and scare you are, the more likely you'll fall for their threats and harassment and the higher chances you'll pay them. You already took the first step to stop paying them right? Move forward and never look back.

Report to the police about it. Might seem redundant reporting cause SPF wont take any actions since its only verbal and virtual threats. But they are the first to come and help is anything happens. So logically you should report to them.

Now you choose la brother. You want to pay the triple amount because you're afraid or suck it up, man up and face the music. After all it's our mistake enquiring about the loan eventhough we dont know they are scammers. So it's only natural for us to face the consequences of our own mistakes.

Think about it, if they really want to do something to your house or neighbour's house they would have done it. Dont need to kpkb to you about it. Be brave and ignore them. Put your hp on silent. Each time they call using new number block them, eventually things will die off you just gotta endure alright?
💪💪

Makminah

Reaction score

And even if you pay them the triple amount, do you think it will end? They will come up with 1001 reasons and suck you dry to your last cent I tell you.
Take some time and be a little bit more proactive to read up previous post. You'll get the bigger picture why paying them, negotiating with them and talking to them is never the option. They'll see you as an easy target. This brother threaten abit already scared and pay. Now must scare him more to make him pay more. You get what I mean? On top of that, they will tell other about you. Eh easy fish alert, thats when other 'stalls' will offer loan to you also. This is when many got into deeper ****. Some borrow until 10-20 LS. Cannot pay this one borrow from another one to cover, and then borrow others to cover second one. You want your life to be that miserable issit? Constantly living in fear. We also dont know how or what this idiots look like. So why fear something that we are uncertain of? So start thinking la brother how you want your life to be.

Okok now I can rest my case. 😂😂

Heyitsmenow

Reaction score
Hi. I have read thru. every page.

I thought i was buying a iPhone on carousell and end up having cash deposit $400 into my account.

I heed the advice here and block all contact. Then my IO tell me to go bug the person to get account no to deposit the money back.

Today i call and ask him. IO tell me it is up to me if i want to pay anot. Did anyone encounter before. I am really pissed with my io because he just changed his story like that.

Please advise dear bros and sis.

Yamaha MT03

Reaction score
And even if you pay them the triple amount, do you think it will end? They will come up with 1001 reasons and suck you dry to your last cent I tell you.
Take some time and be a little bit more proactive to read up previous post. You'll get the bigger picture why paying them, negotiating with them and talking to them is never the option. They'll see you as an easy target. This brother threaten abit already scared and pay. Now must scare him more to make him pay more. You get what I mean? On top of that, they will tell other about you. Eh easy fish alert, thats when other 'stalls' will offer loan to you also. This is when many got into deeper ****. Some borrow until 10-20 LS. Cannot pay this one borrow from another one to cover, and then borrow others to cover second one. You want your life to be that miserable issit? Constantly living in fear. We also dont know how or what this idiots look like. So why fear something that we are uncertain of? So start thinking la brother how you want your life to be.

Okok now I can rest my case. 😂😂
ijust make another report to police regarding harassment maybe i need to change my hp number this what police officer tell me maybe i still week thinking my old house been harassment that why I'm still week

Last edited:

Yamaha MT03

Reaction score
True to whatever the others have said. Ignore them. I cannot emphasize this enough. You gotta to be mentally and emotionally strong to fight them. I also got them sending me the full add of my neighbours from my whole block. Say want to give us good service. Ignore them bro. The more kanchiong and scare you are, the more likely you'll fall for their threats and harassment and the higher chances you'll pay them. You already took the first step to stop paying them right? Move forward and never look back.

Report to the police about it. Might seem redundant reporting cause SPF wont take any actions since its only verbal and virtual threats. But they are the first to come and help is anything happens. So logically you should report to them.

Now you choose la brother. You want to pay the triple amount because you're afraid or suck it up, man up and face the music. After all it's our mistake enquiring about the loan eventhough we dont know they are scammers. So it's only natural for us to face the consequences of our own mistakes.

Think about it, if they really want to do something to your house or neighbour's house they would have done it. Dont need to kpkb to you about it. Be brave and ignore them. Put your hp on silent. Each time they call using new number block them, eventually things will die off you just gotta endure alright?
💪💪
thks u everyone on this forum for advise me to be strong.

Fear Less

Reaction score
Its entirely up to you to handle this problem.
You have already blocked them. You should know the contents of the threat. Its not like " sorry ya i transfered by mistake and please bank in to this same account.

What do you want your io to do ? Be your consultant ?
They have tonnes of work everyday.
Unless there is physical action against you by the muther fxxkers , spf wont and cant do much.

Read up la.

I thought i was buying a iPhone on carousell and end up having cash deposit $400 into my account.

I heed the advice here and block all contact. Then my IO tell me to go bug the person to get account no to deposit the money back.

Today i call and ask him. IO tell me it is up to me if i want to pay anot. Did anyone encounter before. I am really pissed with my io because he just changed his story like that.

Reaction score

There is one case here too. It's a scam, just break contact to avoid their threats.

IO should know transfer back means go into some other victim account.

Just end the cycle here.

Makminah

Reaction score

Is it an installment plan to purchase iphone? Cause if buying an iphone from them why would you pass yr acct num?

Trustdade

Reaction score
Erm i think here got ppl kena before already, read back the treads u shld find it. Just dun care them, u wan return or not up to you.

Heyitsmenow

Reaction score
Is it an installment plan to purchase iphone? Cause if buying an iphone from them why would you pass yr acct num?

It was supposedly to get phone. Then was told will offer cash instalments so i go buy phone. Then i was stupid didn't realise. By the time i know is ls. It is too late. $400 in my acct.

Fear Less

Reaction score
Sometimes i go to shop see pretty staff , forgot what to buy , ask for number , sepnd long time in shop... boss not happy chase me out only to know its boss' girlfriend... i report police " harrassment " told me up to you.... " btw she swee boh ".

Just a talk kock story.
You still energetic ya. Wish you well.

Fear Less

Reaction score
Now you are releasing a little.

"Cash Installment plan " whats the catch ?
When we buy on installment , they provide bank account to pay back , straight forward ma .
Is yours a cash back and sign up for high price for a phone ? So its part loan part purchase scheme ?

It was supposedly to get phone. Then was told will offer cash instalments so i go buy phone. Then i was stupid didn't realise. By the time i know is ls. It is too late. $400 in my acct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.