SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Calander

Reaction score
Hi what do we do during RT? Got any choice?

i supposed this is the first time RT for u?

there are a few colours representing the type of activities u want to participate in.

since u going to have many upcoming RT sessions, u have lots of time to try out every single colour.

yokoyokoyoko

Reaction score
i supposed this is the first time RT for u?

there are a few colours representing the type of activities u want to participate in.

since u going to have many upcoming RT sessions, u have lots of time to try out every single colour.

Thanks for info! Are all the colours the same length of exercise or do some finish early. Any one has info on what each colour does?

zerorage

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks for info! Are all the colours the same length of exercise or do some finish early. Any one has info on what each colour does?

the colors reflect the intensity of the training, green is for losing weight. For all the bbfa people like me. Training not tough and more on trying to help you lose weight. Also they will look out for you, more for unfit people.

The yellow is ippt training, standard training

There's one red or orange i think is for cardio training, damn tough. Halfway I fallout, if you bbfa like me take green or yellow. Yellow is you like your 10 session or so your body more trained.

Green for those early session, for me I 2 year 1 RT......so 2 year exercise other than sex, must take it lightly at the start. Else 15min in, drop out le.

Calander

Reaction score

for the colours, i was hoping that u could had make used of info avail online to get them...

however if u need to be spoon-fed... look up at Q11 under this link:
https://www.ns.sg/web/portal/nsmen/home/others/questions_and_answers

btw for red is mainly running. and green is for this obese people whose BMI is above the range.. doubt u can opt for this if your BMI is below the obese-range.

duration wise all about the same, depending on your trainer, the time u guys took to complete every sets of exercises, and the time taken to resume training from water breaks.

Last edited:

ragegoh

Reaction score
Khatib FCC ippt resumes on the 23rd April. Just had a check when i booking. :s13:

yokoyokoyoko

Reaction score
Does anyone know how late you can be for RT before they count as invalid? So like what is the latest reporting time for the 6pm/7pm sessions? I have difficulty leaving work early :(

Thanks to zerorage and Calander for useful info!

ragegoh

Reaction score
Does anyone know how late you can be for RT before they count as invalid? So like what is the latest reporting time for the 6pm/7pm sessions? I have difficulty leaving work early :(

Latest I saw 15mins after start time. But if u late already still ba long long go in pro all these with no sense of urgency. Then if I'm the admin I also won't let u in pro. Haha.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Calander

Reaction score

welcome..

15mins max from the start of schedule (6pm session last timing shall be 6:15pm)

if weekdays session arent convenient for u, u can consider weekends at both FCCs or in the park (park is non IPT-IPPT sessions only).

Wakaatanka

Reaction score
Is PayNow incentive implemented at Maju alr? Otherwise, usually how long does it take for incentive to credit in?

radiancez567

Reaction score
What is the use of having the IC check when going into the camp if they don't even scan our IC?

They also did not have a pen to tick off those that have arrived on the paper.

matey1982

Banned
Reaction score
What is the use of having the IC check when going into the camp if they don't even scan our IC?

what toking u ah
dont understand u
u refering to at guardhouse?

u try gatecrashing with others' ID
good day good luck and good health

tot tt time there was the news of the person kena caught for cheating at ippt by using other pple's IC to clock attendance to take and pass the test?

Calander

Reaction score

Guardroom only verifies that you are the person who had registered for IPT, RT or IPPT. They do not in-pro that is why. As long your name is in the list, you may enter. Or you have a better idea on how they should verify NSmen for entry?

radiancez567

Reaction score
what toking u ah
dont understand u
u refering to at guardhouse?

u try gatecrashing with others' ID
good day good luck and good health

tot tt time there was the news of the person kena caught for cheating at ippt by using other pple's IC to clock attendance to take and pass the test?

Guardroom only verifies that you are the person who had registered for IPT, RT or IPPT. They do not in-pro that is why. As long your name is in the list, you may enter. Or you have a better idea on how they should verify NSmen for entry?

Ya talking about the guardroom matching the IC against the paper.

1. Process often not computerised, hence no record who they let into the camp

2. Did not use a pen to tick away those whom they allowed into the camp, often resulting in more time to search for our names on paper.

Hence, on record there's only in-pro timing. From security point of view, there should be record on entry into the camp.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

2. Did not use a pen to tick away those whom they allowed into the camp, often resulting in more time to search for our names on paper.

Hence, on record there's only in-pro timing. From security point of view, there should be record on entry into the camp.

Suggest you feedback to mindef directly

Calander

Reaction score

"record on entry into the camp".. they can always counter-check with FCC in-pro counters.

if in the event such NSmen cleared guardroom but failed to register at FCC, means that NSman could have went to other areas which are not authorised. In such situation, any personnel on-site has the authority to ask for camp pass and should it fail, the on-site personnel can report for security action.

for your point 2, it does not matter as the names are arranged in alphabetical order. so with or without ticking-off does not matter... but brings more hassle than it require.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.