police selection assessment

SinkieBoi

Reaction score
Hi I wanna ask if anyone has any idea on the background clearance? My biological father was in prison for stealing money in 2000. My parents have since been divorced. Will this lower my chances? I have already went for medical on 25 Feb and still waiting for a reply.

Don't worry about it affecting your chances, if it does, they'd reject before giving you a chance to go for SA. Also, going for medical is pretty much waiting for good news.

Lustgirl

Reaction score
hi all, so i signed on as direct sgt and have been waiting for my enlistment details since march. but today, they send me to go for another medical review at scdf hq. any idea why?

thank you

yanyanpro

Reaction score
hi all, so i signed on as direct sgt and have been waiting for my enlistment details since march. but today, they send me to go for another medical review at scdf hq. any idea why?

thank you

Hi there, i just went for the medical review at SCDF HQ. Basically i think, the reason why is because they've seen some abnormalities in ur medical report during ur medical check up. Hence, the medical officer at SCDF HQ would do a final review of ur health.

May i ask have u sign the bond for ur employment?

Lustgirl

Reaction score
no i have yet to sign the bond. do you think weight affects the medical review? because im "overweight" by like 2kg ..

if im overweight, what will happen?

Hi there, i just went for the medical review at SCDF HQ. Basically i think, the reason why is because they've seen some abnormalities in ur medical report during ur medical check up. Hence, the medical officer at SCDF HQ would do a final review of ur health.

May i ask have u sign the bond for ur employment?

Goopzz

Reaction score
So any of you know the reason why you'll get rejected after going for medical? I had a friend who was super fit and got rejected after medical :eek:

yanyanpro

Reaction score
no i have yet to sign the bond. do you think weight affects the medical review? because im "overweight" by like 2kg ..

if im overweight, what will happen?

It will depends on what the medical officer advices you on. Probably they will advise you to lose that weight before ur employment starts. All the best ya!

sunstarsunset

Reaction score
Singapore police qualification -

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS. This includes Diplomas from local Polytechnics, International Baccalaureate (IB), NUS High School, NAFA, LASELLE and ITE Technical Engineering; GCE 'A' Level certificates; Higher NITEC or NITEC certificates; and GCE 'O' Level certificates (at least 5 credits).

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.