Institute of Technology (SIT) - Singapore's 5th University! - Part 2

Aroomfullofjews

Reaction score
what course? If it is Accountancy then can I know your CGPA and what time did you get the offer?

Hi! I applied for Communication Design and my gpa is 2.8. I got the sms from SIT at 2.30pm. I guess mine can't be compared to other courses since for design courses your portfolio will also be a significant factor?

Last edited:

wallace189

Reaction score
Hi! I applied for Communication Design and my gpa is 2.8. I got the sms from SIT at 2.30pm. I guess mine can't be compared to other courses since for design courses your portfolio will also be a significant factor?

I'm actually still in shock that I received an offer. When I first got the sms the first thing that came to mind was "wow how much did I **** up my interview to the point that I'll get a rejection in 2 days." Lol since I was super nervous and thought the interviewer didn't like me.

Congratulations!! But haizzz... I thought it was Accountancy cos I went for interview since 18th Feb till now..

Aroomfullofjews

Reaction score
Congratulations!! But haizzz... I thought it was Accountancy cos I went for interview since 18th Feb till now..

Thank you! If no one from Accountancy has received their admission results then maybe the teachers are still deciding? Anyways don't give up hope since you still have until May and good luck! :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.