[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Snoweagle

i also add u ah, my fren list very little ppl, wkday pass also no use to me.

Sure do, as long as during the days I’m not in SG, will be able to do ex raid.

In fact I’ve already ‘cleaned’ up several people in my list due to long-time inactivity. I’ve over 120 friends so far.

slowpokie

u fly de meh? den work can play wad, 5 mins chop chop done, go toilet or under e desk.

dun fly tts why alot raid cant attend , i now tend not to raid ex raid gyms anymore....

almost hard work done, left nat muse, red bus and and vivo ( nicholl totally started too far off, idk how to gold for tt gym )

Delardino

In fact I’ve already ‘cleaned’ up several people in my list due to long-time inactivity. I’ve over 120 friends so far.
120 you can everyday get blue circle? I only got 39 now, 1/2 are best friends.

dun fly tts why alot raid cant attend , i now tend not to raid ex raid gyms anymore....

almost hard work done, left nat muse, red bus and and vivo ( nicholl totally started too far off, idk how to gold for tt gym )
U stay near town? Nicoll i also only 37%, after work see got lvl 5 then chg yellow line stay inside station hoot liao then go bck blue line. The gym like alwys red or yellow color?

koreanlover

I don’t mind trading with you if lucky friend, just tell me which mon you want.

You can add me at 7970 6791 0852, trainer nick BryEagle.

Only thing is, this Wed to Sat I won’t be in SG.

You don't fly?
I have ex raid pass National Parks HQ 19 Apr 12pm
I have 1 acct which is ultra friend with you.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Stay safe if you are spoofing! NN yet to activate big wave for this yr.

Who here is going for the Sentosa Safari for Thursday?

Not me lah, but if u are going for Thursday, do give a field report after your event so that consecutive day goers know what to expect.

Thank you! :o

Snoweagle

If fly why still cant tio ?
Basically everyday is an ex raid l5..no ?

I usually raid those ex raid gyms around my area, which should have higher chance to get, perhaps not selected.

I also tried an ex raid gym in Shinjuku, but first time raid there so most probably won’t get. Sometimes I raid random ex raid gyms but I can only do raids when I get home after work and usually only once per day.

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.