[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Wah buibui staying with BT.... no wonder he wanna come so early. Stay free... why not.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My first Latios raid didn't give me any shiny, but a 100%!

wpHVjEa.png

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can I ask anybody here using poke genie to check on pokemon iv?

I just tried on my android, it's seen to disappear when I click on the overlay.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
My first Latios raid didn't give me any shiny, but a 100%!

wpHVjEa.png

Congrats!

Btw, where did u raid? Kinda interesting that the location there has 3 mentions of Singapore.

Most places I see have 2 mentions, some places just one mention, with some commas.

I also notice certain places have blank location, such as Yishun and some parts of Sembawang.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
100%......................:eek:

Mine is shiny but not 100%.......................:o

Screenshot20190416193631comnianticlabs1555417257.jpg

At least you have a shiny which I also want. For the previous Latias raid, I did over 20 raids then managed to get a shiny. :o

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Congrats!

Btw, where did u raid? Kinda interesting that the location there has 3 mentions of Singapore.

Most places I see have 2 mentions, some places just one mention, with some commas.

I also notice certain places have blank location, such as Yishun and some parts of Sembawang.

Yah lor, not sure if it’s GPS issue. I did this raid at Birds on a Tree gym at Carlton Hotel, was given only 9 balls and all did not catch it until the very last ball.

Did only 2 raids today and the second one gave me a 93%.

heng8888

Reaction score
At least you have a shiny which I also want. For the previous Latias raid, I did over 20 raids then managed to get a shiny. :o

Congrats on yr 100%!!
Same here for latias.. Over 20 to get 1 shiny on the last day.. :(
Today shiny latios oso 0/6.. :(
Highest iv so far for latios still 93..
Suay.. :o

heng8888

Reaction score
Can I ask anybody here using poke genie to check on pokemon iv?

I just tried on my android, it's seen to disappear when I click on the overlay.

When u start poke genie, it will launch pokemon go & show itself on the screen as a floating button.
Tap on it when u wan to scan yr pkm on the pokemon details page..

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Congrats on yr 100%!!
Same here for latias.. Over 20 to get 1 shiny on the last day.. :(
Today shiny latios oso 0/6.. :(
Highest iv so far for latios still 93..
Suay.. :o

Actually over 90% is already very good. I doubt I might have a chance on getting shiny Latios as from tomorrow until Sat, I’m not in SG. Then when return that time have to go for Pokemon Safari at Sentosa, then Mon and Tue got to work, so not much chance to raid Latios.

heng8888

Reaction score
Actually over 90% is already very good. I doubt I might have a chance on getting shiny Latios as from tomorrow until Sat, I’m not in SG. Then when return that time have to go for Pokemon Safari at Sentosa, then Mon and Tue got to work, so not much chance to raid Latios.

Oic.. Sounds like u totally cannot play while u're overseas :s11:
If really so, then come back still hv chance la.. Rmb I got my shiny latias on the last day? :s22::s13:

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oic.. Sounds like u totally cannot play while u're overseas :s11:
If really so, then come back still hv chance la.. Rmb I got my shiny latias on the last day? :s22::s13:

Maybe can occasionally turn on to see any stops near me but since I’m holidaying with my family, priority is to bring them out walk walk, not play pokemon. But definitely if I do see a Latios raid incoming, I won’t be going to the gym to battle.

Seems like can pang gang for regular Latios, now just need to hunt for shiny. But if end of the event still don’t have also nevermind. :D

heng8888

Reaction score
Maybe can occasionally turn on to see any stops near me but since I’m holidaying with my family, priority is to bring them out walk walk, not play pokemon. But definitely if I do see a Latios raid incoming, I won’t be going to the gym to battle.

Seems like can pang gang for regular Latios, now just need to hunt for shiny. But if end of the event still don’t have also nevermind. :D

Ya have a nice trip & enjoy yr holidays!! Tats more impt!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.