Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

chelsea78

Reaction score
How do you get more MameQ?
I used a lot of MameQ when spinning the wheel in Quube and Live10 roulette daily.
Is there any way to obtain a constant supply of MameQ?

palmpda

Reaction score
Ever kena Qxpress delivery guy never deliver parcel but indicate in system as delivered and even sign off himself?

Q0010 and Qxpress will bother about our feedback one? If we never confirm delivery, will they release payment to seller?

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah quube seems quite promising. at least for the next 1-2 years.

too bad no more change 20 mons to 20 qcoins liao. :(

zZanyy

Reaction score
Ever kena Qxpress delivery guy never deliver parcel but indicate in system as delivered and even sign off himself?

Q0010 and Qxpress will bother about our feedback one? If we never confirm delivery, will they release payment to seller?

For delivery guy that always deliver to my place will do that when I'm not around and place at riser. But will message my mobile to inform and I will acknowledge. So far never had missing parcel before. You can still apply non-receipt claim for refund.

pinpinpin

Suspended
Reaction score
Qubbe is like playing stock trading. Worst is must spend to use it.

What if the platform CMI and dont have much sellers with good deals?

highly recommended not to keep too much in the account.

||||||||||

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Qubbe is like putting money into qoo10 even before buying things. They get to roll your money first without bothering if the things in that platform is attractive to buyers or not

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

To be honest, I don't see how it is different from the existing Qoo10. While they talk about bitcoin transaction, the only way you can get their bitcoin is by playing their games and buying it. I see no dif from buying gift cards right now. In fact, its riskier since you must buy their currency, which locks in your money and there is no money back guarantee if seller don't honor a deal. So if the deal falls through, you are stuck with money with Quube, which you can't cash out.

eddy2099sg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To be honest, I don't see how it is different from the existing Qoo10. While they talk about bitcoin transaction, the only way you can get their bitcoin is by playing their games and buying it. I see no dif from buying gift cards right now. In fact, its riskier since you must buy their currency, which locks in your money and there is no money back guarantee if seller don't honor a deal. So if the deal falls through, you are stuck with money with Quube, which you can't cash out.

The way I see it is that Quube aims to be a common currency platform to cater to all the markets they are in. That's probably why you see deals from Indonesia and Malaysia which seems to be for those exclusive market. I believe there in the Malaysia qoo which accepts RM and the Indonesia qoo doing Rupiahs. Now they need to maintain 3 qoo sites for 3 different countries.

With this unified single currency, they can merge the 3 stores into one. So you can buy Indonesian deals and have them shipped to you through their qexpress.

They seems to claim that there is no commission to buy and sell through their platform but i guess you sort of get your funds locked into their Network and the only way for customers is to spend it.

Someone did mentioned that qoo charges 12% commission for each sale and I supposed that is used to subsidize their customers through coupons and qpoints. But quube supposedly doesn't charge or maybe charge less so we can't really get discounts to our purchases.

Now quube is new but guess when it is more established, they might kill the qoo10 website altogether. I see that the live10 app becoming more quube like after each update.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

yup only convert to coin when u are going to spend them. thats what im doing. and im only buying big tix item from estab shops. eg. minihelpers, qisahn. its really cheaper for some items. robot vacuum, mobile phones, consoles etc.

but so far i haven been monitoring the price of qcoin. dunno when first started until now changed how much in value.

Last edited:

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yup only convert to coin when u are going to spend them. thats what im doing. and im only buying big tix item from estab shops. eg. minihelpers, qisahn. its really cheaper for some items. robot vacuum, mobile phones, consoles etc.

but so far i haven been monitoring the price of qcoin. dunno when first started until now changed how much in value.

The higher the value, the riskier from my perspective. Looking for reputable seller is one way to lower the risk of cancelled deals, but there is no guarantee still. At least on Qoo10, I can still opt to pay by cash, or may be a combination of cash and GC to enjoy a little savings. This option is not available on Quube.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The way I see it is that Quube aims to be a common currency platform to cater to all the markets they are in. That's probably why you see deals from Indonesia and Malaysia which seems to be for those exclusive market. I believe there in the Malaysia qoo which accepts RM and the Indonesia qoo doing Rupiahs. Now they need to maintain 3 qoo sites for 3 different countries.

With this unified single currency, they can merge the 3 stores into one. So you can buy Indonesian deals and have them shipped to you through their qexpress.

They seems to claim that there is no commission to buy and sell through their platform but i guess you sort of get your funds locked into their Network and the only way for customers is to spend it.

Someone did mentioned that qoo charges 12% commission for each sale and I supposed that is used to subsidize their customers through coupons and qpoints. But quube supposedly doesn't charge or maybe charge less so we can't really get discounts to our purchases.

Now quube is new but guess when it is more established, they might kill the qoo10 website altogether. I see that the live10 app becoming more quube like after each update.

The current Qoo10 app already seems to be a universal one across locations. I've seen the option to change location and currency. Actual currency wise, they are still receiving the local currencies since we buy QMoney from them. I feel Quube is more to leverage on the hype of bitcoin to make it sound more interesting with the declining use of Qoo10. Based on my usage of the app, I don't feel any of this Block chain technology advantage at all.

Lucky177

Master Member
Reaction score
+1. Doesn’t mean “reputable” sellers won’t cancel your deal. I already kana more than once. Luckily happened at Qoo10 instead of QuuBe.

The higher the value, the riskier from my perspective. Looking for reputable seller is one way to lower the risk of cancelled deals, but there is no guarantee still. At least on Qoo10, I can still opt to pay by cash, or may be a combination of cash and GC to enjoy a little savings. This option is not available on Quube.

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No risk no gain. If not willing to take the risk of cancelled order n having $ stuck in Quube, then dun buy from Quube? Life is abt choices :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.