Nintendo Switch Games Discussion

DaRRenLieW

Master Member
Reaction score
For anyone who's interested to get Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, it's about 50% cheaper on Mexico eShop compared to US @ MX$269.99 (~S$20).

I've just bought it :D

Thank for the intro! No brainer as well $19.42 from Mexico eshop ! This game a keeper

Sent from HUAWEI Mate 20X P. SILVER using GAGT

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
Played a bit last night in portable mode with headphones. Feels like hearing people talking inside my head. Creepy :eek:

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Played a bit last night in portable mode with headphones. Feels like hearing people talking inside my head. Creepy :eek:
To feature the voices in Senua's head in a way that would be realistic regarding actual people suffering auditory hallucinations, the team, based on descriptions by Professor Charles Fernyhough, an expert on the subject, recorded several actors using binaural recording that also records the 3D position of sound, so the voices would sound as close or distant as the actors were to the microphone, replicating the way human ears perceive sounds.

maybe can get ASMR out of it~ :s34:

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
My Virtua Boy Labo VR is here :D

D4ME-OHUYAAXRHm.jpg

D4ME-OIUIAE4ICT.jpg

cran87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm curious how the Labo VR kit works.

Would it be tiring for the arms to have the VR kit/ Switch set against your face all the time?

How to play BOTW for 1 hour with the arms raised the whole time?

Do they have a strap to tie the head?

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm curious how the Labo VR kit works.

Would it be tiring for the arms to have the VR kit/ Switch set against your face all the time?

How to play BOTW for 1 hour with the arms raised the whole time?

Do they have a strap to tie the head?

It's still in the box. Will only start to assemble with my gal on Friday. There's no strap for the VR goggle. BoTW update is on 25/4.

DLMTE.

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got what games fun on switch ky recommend i have super smash bros and zelda botw atm

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
any games to recommend after completing BOTW?

FFX?
JRPG mah~?

a bit more modern JRPGs:
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Ys VIII
Tales of Vesperia (i think i hyped myself up for this one... ended up not liking it:()

do tell us if you are looking for a particular genre.

shinoku2

Reaction score
Does anyone know for the new overcooked expansion if I do not have a Nintendo account can I purchase?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.