Forced from cable TV to fibre TV by Starhub

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
less than 10 mins for me. But u can only switch again after few hrs (up to 10+hr).

So one day can only switch one time? Then when u switch your entertainment pass, will your StarHub go switch as well?

lordofshanghai

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi hmyoth,

If you wish for us to contact you with Singtel TV offers that you can consider, do PM us your name and contact number and we will be happy to be in touch.

Thanks!

singtel cs really on the ball. upz for them. i on starhub, too bad singtel dont have hub vv, mainly subscribe starhub for this hk channels nia

Singtel

Featured Sponsor
Reaction score
Thank you for your compliment! We understand that it can be frustrating for cable customers to make the switch, which is why we hope to help offer advice and enable them to make informed choices.

If you'd like to consider, Singtel TV has cHK (Singtel TV CH 510) delivering many made-in-Hong Kong films such as Project Gutenberg 无双, the big winner at the recent Hong Kong Film Awards; aong with original Hong Kong TV series like supernatural themed 'Urban Legends - Unspeakable Tales' hosted by Spencer Leung 梁思浩; and 'Hong Kong Stars Restaurants' featuring Chrissie Chau 周秀娜.

cHK is available in 100% original Cantonese audio for the authentic Hong Kong entertainment experience too. Do let us know if you're interested!

singtel cs really on the ball. upz for them. i on starhub, too bad singtel dont have hub vv, mainly subscribe starhub for this hk channels nia

tks

Reaction score
Wah. SingTel monitoring this thread. Good for some people. Not so good for some others.

Pearce

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Signing up for Starhub Fibre Broadband

Hello everyone, I am going to upgrade from cable broadband to fibre broadband due to cease of cable service.

As I have checked Starhub pages, they only give free wireless router but no optical network terminal.

May I know where can I buy optical network terminal or is there any way to get free? Please advise.

wacko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

lordofshanghai

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your compliment! We understand that it can be frustrating for cable customers to make the switch, which is why we hope to help offer advice and enable them to make informed choices.

If you'd like to consider, Singtel TV has cHK (Singtel TV CH 510) delivering many made-in-Hong Kong films such as Project Gutenberg 无双, the big winner at the recent Hong Kong Film Awards; aong with original Hong Kong TV series like supernatural themed 'Urban Legends - Unspeakable Tales' hosted by Spencer Leung 梁思浩; and 'Hong Kong Stars Restaurants' featuring Chrissie Chau 周秀娜.

cHK is available in 100% original Cantonese audio for the authentic Hong Kong entertainment experience too. Do let us know if you're interested!

glad that singtel is reaching out and doing more. I gotta check with my parents on this, they generally prefer more of hk tvb drama than movies. and actually my house is actually a hub club member (mobile/internet/tv/home line)

regardless, still plus 1 for you for your outreach.

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah. SingTel monitoring this thread. Good for some people. Not so good for some others.

Most likely some Singtel sales person. Any one can join Starhub and then came into hardwarezone.

Ottoke

Reaction score
Btw if my fibre is under my dad's name but my TV is under my name, am I still able to change to fibre TV?

Ottoke

Reaction score

I like how you bombard this thread by StarHub, but if you do not have any TVB content, I am not going to sign up with you. :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.