Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

cet87

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which one suit your budget more?

A search on ebay, you can find the dial colour you wanted.
hxy9zPNl.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

5745760_xxl.jpg

tHIS IS THE LATEST?

GrizzlyBear

Reaction score
Like to seek experts’ advise on this warranty card. But unable to post a picture. How many forum posts required before able to attach pictures?

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You are too quick to judge. I'm referring to wearing "everyday". Open your eyes before you post bro.

Off cos wear everyday.. I wear 24hr/7 days.. If not buy for ****? I rotate among my few rolex and Patek.. I dun understand why some ppl bought liaoz put inside safe to let the watch **** the box and the safe..

Last edited:

Biogentic

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
a rolex Daytona rose gold is a better buy or AP? sky dweller not really popular? better to get Daytona over sky dweller? I also saw submariner smurf selling below retail, isn't it better since these few are the only models still can get below rrp rather than paying premium to get just stainless steel model

Alfie77

Reaction score
a rolex Daytona rose gold is a better buy or AP? sky dweller not really popular? better to get Daytona over sky dweller? I also saw submariner smurf selling below retail, isn't it better since these few are the only models still can get below rrp rather than paying premium to get just stainless steel model
I think if you can get the sky dweller with blue dial.

Buy what you will wear but not for investment.

colin03

Reaction score
Cool down Bros,

I only ask for any potential seller in this forum if any.
Why this model - I have own budget for a daily wear piece.

Thank you everyone for your recommendations.

quangminhtran94

Reaction score
Hi, anyone know which AD give best discount for rolex datejust? Normally how much they will give. Going to buy one but not very rich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.