Gaming Deals - SIC

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can link ur steam account to bethesda account
Like gog and steam, linked account so those games gog have interlinked with steam, u'll get it in ur steam library if u own it in gog(some titles only though)

But then seeing as bethesda had created their own launcher, I think they wun do it
Don't worry, despite Bethesda wanting their new games to be exclusive to their launcher, Fallout 76 is now coming to Steam because of how successful and popular it is! Now everyone can not buy it on another platform as well!

Nemesis Alien

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In light of the devastating fire at the Notre-Dame de Paris, Ubisoft wants to give all gamers the chance to experience the majesty and beauty of the cathedral through Assassins Creed Unity on PC. From April 17th at 3:00pm to April 25th at 8:00am (your local time), you can download Assassins Creed Unity on PC for free via THIS GIVEAWAY WEBPAGE, UPLAY PC or THE UBISOFT STORE. Note that you’ll own it forever in your Uplay games library.

https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/000042946

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
The Sims 4 is now free on EA Origin.

I clicked on the big orange "Get It Free" button and it didn't let me buy the Standard edition ($0), only has a purchase as gift option (also $0). Have to click "Download for FREE now for a limited time" (blue text above orange button) then the "Get It Free" button there for the Standard Edition.

savoirex

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Sims 4 is now free on EA Origin.

I clicked on the big orange "Get It Free" button and it didn't let me buy the Standard edition ($0), only has a purchase as gift option (also $0). Have to click "Download for FREE now for a limited time" (blue text above orange button) then the "Get It Free" button there for the Standard Edition.
free game! hoot ah...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.