[OFFICIAL] Fish keeping lover lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Firstly see bioload or dirty boh

Next is got prefilter/ mechanical wool , biological media ?

If yes I will just wash the wool weekly or when dirty . Monitor the media if dirty then soak clean in the water u remove during wc. But try not to do all the washing in one go.

How often must i wash my hob filter? Once a week ok? :o will it kill away the Bbs? :o

ibrock

Reaction score
Hi,
Anyone can give me advice for aquarium lights. Got a new 60(l)x30(b)x36(h) tank that I'll be upgrading to. But on a budget. I would like to go simple planted tank with easy/Beginner plants. Currently I'm eyeing the beamswork hi lumens 60.

tminus

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Anyone can give me advice for aquarium lights. Got a new 60(l)x30(b)x36(h) tank that I'll be upgrading to. But on a budget. I would like to go simple planted tank with easy/Beginner plants. Currently I'm eyeing the beamswork hi lumens 60.

Chihiros A601, cheap and good if u buy from China source. Warranty might be a problem tho

Theres plenty of reviews and user of it... Google urself

Mila Azul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How do you guys quarantine new fish and shrimp before adding to community tank?

I'm lazy to do such thing so i always check before buying it

look out for the symptoms

fish-disease.jpg

So far i never face any problems, tmr buying more mini fishes~~~

tminus

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm lazy to do such thing so i always check before buying it

look out for the symptoms

fish-disease.jpg

So far i never face any problems, tmr buying more mini fishes~~~

A cheap small tank n a cheap air pump, just add water from main tank when needed. Prevention is always better than cure.

I have a 3.5 feet heavily planted tank. Catching a problematic fish is much tougher and if that fish affects others... they haven't mati I die first

hongwei8

Reaction score
Any suggestion on solenoid CO2? Want to convert to one after my manual one depletes. Hope to get one with in-line bubble counter

tminus

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any suggestion on solenoid CO2? Want to convert to one after my manual one depletes. Hope to get one with in-line bubble counter

If u want to convert instead of getting a new set. Then choices pretty limited in Singapore. Can try ANS/up-aqua, they should sell them as parts.

Or buy direct from taobao, make sure to check buyers feedback

Last edited:

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yah have also
East ocean also got sell , cos the cross supply one another products to sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.