Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No lah. You anyhow talk. Are you being judgemental? Please read post #8708.

delceer, I read from some of your previous posts that you are pissed at borrowers.

C'mon bro, stop being judgemental. The main goal of this thread are help or advised those that have been harassed on what to do. Make me feel like you are harassing too.

Isn't it way too late to tell them not to borrow from UML? Your angry responses is not helping them at all.

I also worry that insensitive comments might push those weaker souls to contemplate suicide as an option since everyone including people here keep scolding them.

Of course we get it that you are smarter than most to manage your finances.

Channel that anger on how to destroy the UML business. Chill bro, stop scolding people with poor financial acumen for borrowing from UML.

Please advise nicely and be a bit sensitive. Most victims are stressed out.

This thread is "Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it" and not " why so stupid and borrow from loanshark"

Stayalife

Reaction score
[well say bro

QUOTE=green72;120310352]delceer, I read from some of your previous posts that you are pissed at borrowers.

C'mon bro, stop being judgemental. The main goal of this thread are help or advised those that have been harassed on what to do. Make me feel like you are harassing too.

Isn't it way too late to tell them not to borrow from UML? Your angry responses is not helping them at all.

I also worry that insensitive comments might push those weaker souls to contemplate suicide as an option since everyone including people here keep scolding them.

Channel that anger on how to destroy the UML business. Chill bro, stop scolding people with poor financial acumen for borrowing from UML.

This thread is "Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it" and not " why so stupid and borrow from loanshark"[/QUOTE]

Barsheep92

Reaction score
Hi Bro and Sis,

Just came to know after reading so much on this web than just decide that the same faith happens to me and to all of us here. Which you all claims it's a loan scam. After thinking back what you guys refer to your stories here, actually it's almost same as mine.

Request for a loan, given details for monthly repayment than got a weekly loan which resulted into defer and defer process only without repaying actual loan amount at all. Live in fears and got lots of texts messages coming in or to your NOK.

For me, my wife have been supportive and even into finding ways to get money to pay off my loan to this UML. Cause everyday only defer defer defer till my main sum didn't even pay a single cent. I didn't know they are UML till when I unable to pay keep texting me and also sending video of my house being knocked by one of his runners and also send broken windscreen of cars and claims it's their so called works by them.

I think mostly of this scam it's by malaysian chinese using local calls numbers. They have alot of numbers they use to call, maybe we post their numbers here to see if we are into the same UML?

Is there a way to block them not directly whatsapp, but to report to whatsapp their number to whatsapp email or something? can someone advise here, many thanks. As mind have been breaking down on me and my relationship with my wife is getting from bad to worse.

Maybe we should have a WhatsApp group

Makminah

Reaction score

Definitely not a good idea bruh. We dont know who is exactly behind the screen. This is a public platform. Anyone can join in and read our post. We even had LS commenting on previous posts as well. So all of us need to be mindful on what we share about ourself be it on the thread or PMs. The last thing we want is getting into deeper sh*t. :)

zonda_r

Reaction score
I am wondering is this post by the debtor or LS?. As I can remember the loanshark video call with me. Asking me to put my ic beside my face and that's it . Oh dear.

Cofirm is the LS de. They wil use this as a alternative to shame and backup

RavenKing80sg

Reaction score
2 years later, out of the blue you received the video? Were you using the same number as 2 years ago? During the harassment period did they do anything to your home? This is f*cking messup sia. If we are not strong enough, they will give us a life long trauma. I really pray and hope all is well for you after this.

Changed my number, but somehow they got hold of it ... the last time this happened, nothing happened. But i lost a lot of sleep at night, so gonna do the same thing again, stay awake at night ... anyway, i updated my mp on the situation, not sure how he can help this time but at least one avenue is explored

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am wondering is this post by the debtor or LS?. As I can remember the loanshark video call with me. Asking me to put my ic beside my face and that's it . Oh dear.

You can see the loanshark face during the video call ? :s11:

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Cannot lah.
You think you can trust stranger here ?
You better trust the Police 100% instead on any people here.
Some people maybe talk very nice to you in the forum and show encouragement, how you know the person is not a loan shark himself ? :s13::s13::s13::s13:

zonda_r

Reaction score
Cannot lah.
Some people maybe talk very nice to you in the forum and show encouragement, how you know the person is not a loan shark himself ? :s13::s13::s13::s13:

That 101% true . Any advise told here it your own judgement to decide it not 100% correct . For own assurance always speak to the police about it rememebr end of the day it the police who will come to help u first not the people here

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That 101% true . Any advise told here it your own judgement to decide it not 100% correct . For own assurance always speak to the police about it rememebr end of the day it the police who will come to help u first not the people here

The advice at post #8708 okay boh ? :s11:

zonda_r

Reaction score
Ar now then i switch to desktop view then can see post 8708 is a model answer and excellent guide must pin it👍

Trustdade

Reaction score
Lol they show face my head chop. Give u. They balless fu**** where dare to show face only make use of the debtor to do thier job. Just stop all payment to them will stop thuer cycle. They are usong our money to roll here n there.

You can see the loanshark face during the video call ? :s11:

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Cannot lah.
I agree...don't reveal too much information here

Lostmoment

Reaction score
[well say bro

QUOTE=green72;120310352]delceer, I read from some of your previous posts that you are pissed at borrowers.

This thread is "Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it" and not " why so stupid and borrow from loanshark"
[/QUOTE]strong agree.
Hopefully this comment will wake someone up from stupid action and keep post so nonsense advice.

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
strong agree.
Hopefully this comment will wake someone up from stupid action and keep post so nonsense advice.[/QUOTE]

Which one is nonsense advice ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.