Jabra Elite Active 65t

Extremme

Master Member
Reaction score
Can someone advice if I can just pair left earbud only? Now it seems its either both earbud gets connected together or only right earbud can connect individually

Spongy

Master Member
Reaction score
Can someone advice if I can just pair left earbud only? Now it seems its either both earbud gets connected together or only right earbud can connect individually

I have the same problem at times as only the right earbud is working. I became more careful whenever I put the left earbud into the case for charging and the problem has not occurred for a few weeks. I have just updated the firware and hope that it will be better now.

Extremme

Master Member
Reaction score
I also realise if you stand in between mrt cabins, there are more interference on your left earbud. Maybe there are many computerised stuff like switch boards stored there?

nivlac9

Reaction score
Feedback after using this for a week. Taking calls in cars not super ideal other party can barely hear me. In office still quite ok. Airpods didn't seem to have such issue while commuting.

Anyone know if there is any setting to adjust to improve calls?

Thanks

Doubleuz

Reaction score
Anyone able to do a comfort and bass review about it? I’m thinking of switching to Jabra!

nivlac9

Reaction score
Comfort 6/10 gets uncomfortable after 45-60mins. Airpods no issue.

Bass, if you use the large tips making a better deal bass is quite decent. But you will need to bear with the ear pressure which I can't take beyond 5mins.

Anyone able to do a comfort and bass review about it? I’m thinking of switching to Jabra!

Immortal

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Comfort 6/10 gets uncomfortable after 45-60mins. Airpods no issue.

Bass, if you use the large tips making a better deal bass is quite decent. But you will need to bear with the ear pressure which I can't take beyond 5mins.
Decent bass. No comfort issues with the big tips for me.

Joewyf0713

Reaction score
Bought at challenger 14th June 2019, the imbalance sound problem still exists after exchange one time from challenger, left buds louder than right buds, and hiss sound from left buds, this is Super annoy

warehaws

Reaction score
phone and os version?
latest jabra firmware?

Bought at challenger 14th June 2019, the imbalance sound problem still exists after exchange one time from challenger, left buds louder than right buds, and hiss sound from left buds, this is Super annoy

Joewyf0713

Reaction score
phone and os version?
latest jabra firmware?

IOS 12.2, latest Jabra firmware, went challenger tested for another new pair of Jabra elite active 65t still the same. End up TOP up some cash to change for Bose True free wireless, although no noise cancelling but I’m happy with it now.

Ysatis

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just bought jabra elite active t65 from stereo westgate. sound quality quite good. medium earbuds cause slight discomfort, have to change to the smallest one.

John010

Reaction score
IOS 12.2, latest Jabra firmware, went challenger tested for another new pair of Jabra elite active 65t still the same. End up TOP up some cash to change for Bose True free wireless, although no noise cancelling but I’m happy with it now.

Must be unlucky, mine are fine and I'm very particular when it comes to channel imbalanced. I got mine from Stereo though.

doublesingular

Reaction score
Hi,

Sharing some experience i had with Jabra elite 65T Active. I actually bought it as a special deal so i only paid 180 SGD yet i just sent it back for refund a few days back.

Objectively they are great, only issue i had is with the audio lag when watching videos (not the primary purpose of these earbuds anw, but thats just how i use them) and i dont really like any connection that is non-USB C.

Personally though, i was never able to get a good seal even with their smallest eartips. it actually has to do more with my ears being smaller than the earbuds so its always a challenge. Connectivity strength and sound quality is definitely enough for me (workout music, podcasts, rock/metal).

I find the hear through feature not very useful in the end, it felt more for people just to hear incoming vehicles rather than say in a coffee take-out situation where u want to hear if ur number is being called.

Do try them on before you buy, but in any case they have a 30 day refund policy which i did utilize..

imreallyugly

Reaction score
im interested to get the active 65t, however, can i check if you are able to use only the left earbuds with the right earbud in the case?

tia

CrunchTime

Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting the RHA TrueConnect. Any thoughts? I tried Sennheiser Momentum as well but i didn't like the fit (seems a bit too big for me and bulges out).

P.S: sorry, realised I shouldn't have post this here, but feel free to let me know anywway thx!

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.