Captain Tsubasa Dream Team

sk1des

Reaction score
Have you farmed all the DBs from the new story mode? And raid event?
Just need another 100db for a guaranteed featured...

I pulled all 6 steps and no Muller :(
Got 7 SSR but 5 dupes... 2 useless WC Schester and 2 WC Schneider wtf... my only new units are red Brian which is also useless since I already have DF version and WC Schneider...

redname

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why do you want Kaltz? Are you running Monoblue Euro?

i'm trying to, i got blue levin, muller and scheinder already

tht kaltz will enable the shot for scheinder, alternatively i can use red kaltz as i'm using a mix of blue and red but i think df kaltz is harder to get than this blue kaltz

Last edited:

Gameslalalala

Reaction score
i'm trying to, i got blue levin, muller and scheinder already

tht kaltz will enable the shot for scheinder, alternatively i can use red kaltz as i'm using a mix of blue and red but i think df kaltz is harder to get than this blue kaltz

Ya. Blue Kaltz team skill would've been useful for you too. Super unlucky not to get him!
Try to pull blue gacha Napo and HA Gentile for the teamskill/HA buff bah. Think you can go Monoblue Euro.

Better luck next time, or if you try again!!

redname

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya. Blue Kaltz team skill would've been useful for you too. Super unlucky not to get him!
Try to pull blue gacha Napo and HA Gentile for the teamskill/HA buff bah. Think you can go Monoblue Euro.

Better luck next time, or if you try again!!

I got tht blue gentile

Napo is the one with pedal to metal passive?

Gameslalalala

Reaction score
it was a very exciting match, an eye opener to see such battle at the divine level of 900k. :s12:

Thanks Uncle but you are too kind!
Basically 900k in this game isn't obtained by skill. It's just lucky pulls or not ma.

Also, on regular match its too fast, so it's hard to even play properly haha.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.