View Single Post
Old 20-04-2019, 12:36 PM   #661
Nakedtoes
High Supremacy Member

Hmm..

The Embody chair was designed by Bill Stumpf, the same person who designed the Aeron Chair decades ago. It was released much later than the Aeron chair with all the new concepts from his later researches. I think that was his last and final design before he died. Why will anyone doubt on his work?

It was designed to be a "health positive chair". Besides the ergo, it encourages movement for even more blood circulation as recommended by various researches. So the top frame is made narrower by design to allow more movement from the shoulders, so you can sit longer without feeling stiff. They are not trying to scrimp a few bucks to cut two inches.

Ergonomic chairs are supposed to support the back from the spinal and lower back area, not from the shoulder.
I don't know about you, but I prefer to sit in the embody than the Aeron chair in my office for sure. The only thing bad is the price.

Nobody is doubting.. Everyone got different preferences and body types.best is go and try.. If the Embody is so farking good it would be the top selling instead of aeron.. No? Lol
Processor
Intel Haswell-E i7 5820K @ 4.2ghz cool by Coolermaster 212X
Mainboard
Asrock X99 Extreme 4
Graphics Card
Zotac GTX 1070 Mini 8GB
Memory
Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 2x16GB DDR3 2400MHz
Display
PRISM+ X340
Storage
Transcend 256GB + Crucial M4 256GB+Hitachi 2TB 7200rpm+WD5000AAKS+WD3200AAKS+Seagate 250GB
Optical Storage
LG
Casing
Ah LIAN PC-A05FNB
PSU
FSP AURUM Gold 750W
Audio
Zero DAC 24 BIT/192KHz DAC+Audioengine A5W+Beyer DT770 PRO
OS
Wintows Ten 64bit

Nakedtoes is online now   Reply With Quote