[Official] Shopee SG Thread (Strictly no referral link) - Part 2

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can we submit a missing cash back on 1 of those click activities today?

It seems there is a http error on the app.

logitech123

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone got services issue with shopee?
i receive a wrong product, seller edited to product description after complaining and now only offer me 15% refund.
shopee not really helping and keep pushing me to seller.

Arandalo

Master Member
Reaction score
i receive a wrong product, seller edited to product description after complaining and now only offer me 15% refund.

Screenshot the snapshot view then click on refund. If seller dispute then shopee resolution team will settle the dispute. Most likely you will win because the fault is with the seller.

logitech123

Master Member
Reaction score
Screenshot the snapshot view then click on refund. If seller dispute then shopee resolution team will settle the dispute. Most likely you will win because the fault is with the seller.

i have been doing that for the past 2mths. everytime shopee team just ask me talk to seller. now seller only want to refuse 15% of the total cost because i give negative rating.

nachocheese

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
FYI, ugreen upped everything on their shopee store. I compared it with my purchase history. Abt 10 to 20% increase

Last edited:

otahman

Reaction score
First time using shoppe trying to use shoppe code n shop code cannot stack? What about back code? When I checkout only can use 1 code.

Arandalo

Master Member
Reaction score
i have been doing that for the past 2mths. everytime shopee team just ask me talk to seller. now seller only want to refuse 15% of the total cost because i give negative rating.

How the seller refund 15% anyway? Thought it's all or nothing for the shopee guarantee. Anyway shopee customer service sucks and it has always been.

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone buying the jabra box? Seems like it's 65E + drawstring bag.

edit : oh wow they CHANGED the price of the item that's worth. From $328 to $138. Smells like a scam to me when they can just sneakily change the price.

BEFORE
208xo1s.jpg

AFTER
14dhvu8.jpg

Sent from HUAWEI Mate 20 using GAGT

e1738f999b9279ce1a1a93ae6cca8216

Arandalo

Master Member
Reaction score
FYI, ugreen upped everything on their shopee store. I compared it with my purchase history. Abt 10 to 20% increase

Some items are 100% increase if you compare from 2018. Seller deleted a lot of the products that were sold cheaply and relisted at a higher price at start of 2019. Then recently increased another 20 to 50%. :vijayadmin:

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
Some items are 100% increase if you compare from 2018. Seller deleted a lot of the products that were sold cheaply and relisted at a higher price at start of 2019. Then recently increased another 20 to 50%. :vijayadmin:
Well, last year still new ma, so need to attract customers. Now established customer base already, so can increase price. As long as their price is still cheaper than most shops, people will still buy from them.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

efreelancer

Reaction score

Same here. Item not as described. Shopee dont help at all and quietly just close the ticket. Shopee will lose trust issue over the long term and customers will not buy expensive stuff too.

ceestudent

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ugreen can wait for flash deal on shopee sometimes. Usually I buy during aliexpress sale, put everything inside cart and wait for the sale.
Like their product, much more reliable than remax or whatever brand sold on the shopping mall push cart.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 3 using GAGT

lousydrinker

Master Member
Reaction score
Ugreen can wait for flash deal on shopee sometimes. Usually I buy during aliexpress sale, put everything inside cart and wait for the sale.
Like their product, much more reliable than remax or whatever brand sold on the shopping mall push cart.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 3 using GAGT

AliExpress sell ugreen charger also not cheap, more than $20

Posted from PCWX using ONEPLUS 5T

feigningfancy

Master Member
Reaction score

who did you buy from? so we can avoid this seller next time. i usually just check their shoppe mall section first. anything happen they still can refund me

touchme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The shipping fees 0.50-1.50, and min. spend for free shipping, keeps increasing from $3/7/10/20

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.