Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunzerX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I still believe city will drop points.. draw with utd and lost against burnley

Sent from Samsung SM-N920I using GAGT

They are one point ahead of us cos of home points. Their away sux... Their remaining four matches are three away and one home. Liverpool is two away two home. So city just need to drop point in one of the away games.

melankholy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Assuming we win all ah. Warnock gonna throw all in to ruin our chase. Sure got all sorts of weird nonsense the players doing later in the match

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Assuming we win all ah. Warnock gonna throw all in to ruin our chase. Sure got all sorts of weird nonsense the players doing later in the match
Feels like "Any team but Liverpool" =[

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

deadguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And also the nightmare of the only club that couldn’t win the title even when we were leading the table on Xmas

2 times so far and we finish 2nd on both occasion.

When City pip us to 1st under Rodgers, they got 86 points and we are 2 behind. Now with 4 games to go, they already got 86 and we 85 :s22:.

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sane and Jesus asking to leave City at end of this season.

not so easy to have good players just sitting on the bench.

begintoend

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sane and Jesus asking to leave City at end of this season.

not so easy to have good players just sitting on the bench.

This will apply to us gradually too. Natural course.

And when it comes, seriously, I hear fans curse and swear over loyalty.

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2 times so far and we finish 2nd on both occasion.

When City pip us to 1st under Rodgers, they got 86 points and we are 2 behind. Now with 4 games to go, they already got 86 and we 85 :s22:.

under Brendan there was major concern of giving away goals everytime some attacks us. It was all or nothing style matter of time before we're found out.

This time squad and manager is upgrade from then. Problem is city has become even stronger. Better players and better manager.

If klopp and current squad were playing then I'm sure we would've win the title.

Leading half way through the season doesn't mean much. Season is over 38 games.

As I said before get the win over Cardiff. Nothing else matters today.

odyas

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When under Rafa we got 2nd, it was Manu which was really too strong to be overcomed.
When under BR we got 2nd, it was Manc which was really too strong to be overcomed.
When under Klopp, will we get 2nd and it was Manc again which was really too strong to be overcomed?

But, but, there is a game changing different this time. If we get 2nd, chances of us selling our star strikers and midfield are close to zero. Meaning, we will not be looking at a summer of rebuild this time round. Our next season we can regroup with almost the same group of users and go again.

If we lose, cannot blame all the draws, remember, our points will be so high that we probably have won majority of the previous season.

bwaysaibi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why are some resigned to losing the league already?
The club will never give up until it is mathematically impossible
And so should we. we are peaking at the right time. The return of salah’s form, firmino as well. Mane has been carrying the goal scoring mantle and still does. We have van dijk and Alisson, our best center back and goalkeeper in the past few decades now. Keita is showing his worth slowly but at the right time, we have the 2 best fullbacks in the league. Even Hendo is coming good again so much more like his best self again and effective. I’m so Glad to eat my words and see him do well.
We shouldn’t throw in the towel yet.

That said I’m not counting on any favours from scums. Best bet are still Burnley and Brighton. Who knows Leicester might hold them at emptihad like they hold us at Anfield. We just need to do our part win all the remaining games. If’s citeh wins all their five remaining games then power to them and we still have the ucl.

Last edited:

odyas

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually I feel Leicester have a greater chance in beating them compared to manu. Their counter attack is better and faster and in Vardy, a sharp shooter who thrived on occasions like these.

Of course, the character counts too :)

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why are some resigned to losing the league already?
The club will never give up until it is mathematically impossible
And so should we. we are peaking at the right time. The return of salah’s form, firmino as well. Mane has been carrying the goal scoring mantle and still does. We have van dijk and Alisson, our best center back and goalkeeper for a few decades now. Keita is showing his worth slowly but at the right time, we have the 2 best fullbacks in the league. Even Hendo is coming good again so much more like his best self again and effective. I’m so Glad to eat my words and see him do well.
We shouldn’t throw in the towel yet.

That said I’m not counting on any favours from scums. Best bet are still Burnley and Brighton. Who knows Leicester might hold them at emptihad like they hold us at Anfield. We just need to do our part win all the remaining games. If’s citeh wins all their five remaining games then power to them and we still have the ucl.
It's the way teams play against Manc... Especially recently...

Like they "just give up" machiam match fixing

jaykay11

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was looking at the league table and it seems that Man City has not dropped points for eons. Did some digging and found that they have 10 consecutive wins. Last time they dropped points was the loss to Newcastle in end Jan. Will they drop points again?

On the other hand, last 10 matches for us was 7W 3D 0L. Have to focus on ourselves and do what we have to do for the last 4 matches. Will it be enough? We shall see.

bwaysaibi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We just need to do what we need to do on our part and win all games take it to the last day. Even if they beat scums, Burnley , Leicester, it does not mean they won't be held by Brighton on the last day

And we've seen greater drama before. Citeh winning at home on the last day with an aguero injury time winner. Or even Blackburn losing at Anfield but scums can only draw west ham.
There could be one final twist in the story yet.

Last edited:

bwaysaibi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's the way teams play against Manc... Especially recently...

Like they "just give up" machiam match fixing

That's how I feel too. The other teams just roll over for citeh after conceding the first goal while we were made to scrap claw and fight for our wins

tok_kok

Reaction score
We just have to win our games and bring the title fight to the last day of the season.

tok_kok

Reaction score
Looking at Man Utd’s display, their fans still think they can decide title race. They really think so highly of their team lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.