The Division 2

invigo79

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, I am just level 2. Anyone can carry me or at least give me a guidance on what to do? Just go through the main mission?
Not recommended getting carried. You will kena 1 shotted by the enemies.

Learn the cover mechanic and do the first mission to unlock 2nd skill. Grind a bit of world events to lvl up. It will get easier once you get the hang of things.

Sent from HUAWEI ELE-L29 using GAGT

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, I am just level 2. Anyone can carry me or at least give me a guidance on what to do? Just go through the main mission?

solo abit. if u need a clan i can recommend but they will need u on discord.
skill unlock - HIVE Revive and Chem Launcher armor repair

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Raids delayed till May. GS 515 loot in DZ. a few more details to be ironed out.

lifeishard

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

yes, just do main mission enough and maybe a few control points as and when needed. Enjoy the story, don't rush.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just curious, does Holster have weapon damage stat? So far, i only seen CHC, CHD, HSD.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i remember i uninstall a window update i think KB4482887

you msy like to try lower graphic quality until nvidia release next driver

currently on nvidia driver 425.31
I7-4790K
GTX1080TI
32GB Ram
Playing at 1440P using DX12
FPS seems good at 90 to 130

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
many things to do
main mission, unlock safe house,takeover control points
unlock these sites allow fast travel, also control points may give weapons too

for solo need to add skill to assist, assault turret is a helpful skill. for armour repair, fixer drone, hive, chem launcher also useful

roam open world, loot resources node (water, food, components) & donate to control point adds xp too. not much but it adds up

there also smaller missions like rescue hostage, stop execution, supply drops, territory control … tp earn xp. open up map to find these challenges

i read best to do side mission later once you a few level above the side mission, earn more xp

Last edited:

Fizzical

Reaction score
yes, just do main mission enough and maybe a few control points as and when needed. Enjoy the story, don't rush.

many things to do
main mission, unlock safe house,takeover control points
unlock these sites allow fast travel, also control points may give weapons too

for solo need to add skill to assist, assault turret is a helpful skill. for armour repair, fixer drone, hive, chem launcher also useful

roam open world, loot resources node (water, food, components) & donate to control point adds xp too. not much but it adds up

there also smaller missions like rescue hostage, stop execution, supply drops, territory control … tp earn xp. open up map to find these challenges

i read best to do side mission later once you a few level above the side mission, earn more xp

Find a level 40 to play with, your level will gain quickly

Not recommended getting carried. You will kena 1 shotted by the enemies.

Learn the cover mechanic and do the first mission to unlock 2nd skill. Grind a bit of world events to lvl up. It will get easier once you get the hang of things.

solo abit. if u need a clan i can recommend but they will need u on discord.
skill unlock - HIVE Revive and Chem Launcher armor repair

Thanks for the replies guys. Feels good to have kind advises here..will master the game first and try a few side mission..

I do hope to join a clan one day. Probably the reason I bought this game...

Ranger885

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys. Feels good to have kind advises here..will master the game first and try a few side mission..

I do hope to join a clan one day. Probably the reason I bought this game...

i agree. great replies guys. waiting for some time from work to play this game.

invigo79

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am currently lvl 21.

My current solo setup:
Skill: healing chemical launcher, (low cool down and can continue shooting while healing) and sentry turret (to avoid getting flanked and distract enemy)

Weapon:
Light Manchine Gun (LMG) with 100 or more bullets.
Marksman rifle to snipe far away enemies.

Armor set bonus provide decent buff as well.

It took me many lvls to get the hang of things but it's so much fun.

ResoluteLemon

Reaction score
I am currently lvl 21.

My current solo setup:
Skill: healing chemical launcher, (low cool down and can continue shooting while healing) and sentry turret (to avoid getting flanked and distract enemy)

Weapon:
Light Manchine Gun (LMG) with 100 or more bullets.
Marksman rifle to snipe far away enemies.

Armor set bonus provide decent buff as well.

It took me many lvls to get the hang of things but it's so much fun.

LMG is pretty fun to use. When you take it easy and appreciate the little details in the game, you get to discover many interesting pieces of lore, media references and easter eggs :)

Glad you're having so much fun!

- RedEchoX

Fizzical

Reaction score
After 3 days.. Leveled up to almost 12..addictive game..one mission can take half an hour man.. Lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.