Experience with Venture Cars?

veryhonestguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That the thing about these scheming pi, see ts no experience just wanted close sales and earn comm. maybe boss tell him already no stock need wait for 6 month or more , but diddnt tell ts , as just wanted close sales

I heard many PI out of stock for Fit.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If it is guarantee then why 5 month , either your car is heavily customized , or pi no stock , and got cash flow problem

Guarantee 6 bids... but did not say when you can take car lor.... Most owners will take it as they will go in and start bidding when the next round starts. Did not ask got stock or not and mentioned went is due date for this 6 bids...
PI uses this loop hole to exploit.:s13::s13:

veryhonestguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I read up they said got this to help you

Hi we have a compensation policy for delays in delivery of vehicle. Please let us have your friend’s purchase details so we can look into it. As a direct importer, delays are unusual and we would like to look into it immediately. We will be very grateful if you can let us have the details as soon as possible.
Unfortunately not yet.. been liaising with them but communication is slow.

birdiehuat95

Reaction score
I read up they said got this to help you

Hi we have a compensation policy for delays in delivery of vehicle. Please let us have your friend’s purchase details so we can look into it. As a direct importer, delays are unusual and we would like to look into it immediately. We will be very grateful if you can let us have the details as soon as possible.

Wow bro, appreciate the help given. will use this during my communciation with them

birdiehuat95

Reaction score
I also brought my car from Venture. Who's your SC? Did they give you a reason?

Oh is it? How was your experience ah? i dont think is nice to post the name so maybe give the sc some more time. but the main reason was inspection delay and some other

anw the main point of starting this thread was to see if there's anyone experiencing the same situation haha

Myeddie

Reaction score
Oh is it? How was your experience ah? i dont think is nice to post the name so maybe give the sc some more time. but the main reason was inspection delay and some other

anw the main point of starting this thread was to see if there's anyone experiencing the same situation haha

Did they give you the chassis number?

jhc926

Reaction score
Hey, I bought from Venture Cars as well. Signed agreement in Nov 2018 for Shuttle Petrol. On Sales agreement they promised to deliver latest by Feb 2019 but they only managed to deliver early April 2019. After the promised delivery date still no car delivered u can ask them for courtesy car which they obliged to do so as stated in the agreement.

birdiehuat95

Reaction score
Hey, I bought from Venture Cars as well. Signed agreement in Nov 2018 for Shuttle Petrol. On Sales agreement they promised to deliver latest by Feb 2019 but they only managed to deliver early April 2019. After the promised delivery date still no car delivered u can ask them for courtesy car which they obliged to do so as stated in the agreement.

hey bro, was the date in the contract? my estimated delivery date was blank. faults on me being the inexperienced one

Orphan

Reaction score
yes. 6 bids guarantee and got my coe in feb? i booked a honda fit 1.3. is waiting time usually this long?

It depends on the dealer and circumstances. AD also not spared.

When I went KM last year looking for a Jazz, they told me delivery would be this year Apr.

I looked in getting Fit from PI. Car was ready for collection after 2 weeks.

Getting car only after 6 mths happens quite often. But since your dealer estimated Feb delivery, something must have caused delays in the procurement process. Have also heard for a few months that dealers out of stock for Jazz/Fit.

In Singapore, probably coz got influx of ppl buying due to low CoE prices last year until early this year.

Last edited:

Myeddie

Reaction score
It depends on the dealer and circumstances. AD also not spared.

When I went KM last year looking for a Jazz, they told me delivery would be this year Apr.

I looked in getting Fit from PI. Car was ready for collection after 2 weeks.

Getting car only after 6 mths happens quite often. But since your dealer estimated Feb delivery, something must have caused delays in the procurement process. Have also heard for a few months that dealers out of stock for Jazz/Fit.

In Singapore, probably coz got influx of ppl buying due to low CoE prices last year until early this year.

No matter how the influx of ppl buying. COE numbers are fixed. Unless the influx are buying Jazz/Fit due to cheaper price.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.