Johor Bahru - share is caring

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonhanjk

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's for both the physical and mentally fit to travel daily. Occasionally I see someone fainted and require ambulance to pick up.

Once I saw someone goes berserk in Kranji and he tries to unbuckle his belt. Not knowing what he is doing. Another funny story about a "gay", a story for another day.

dora&boots

Reaction score
public holiday plus friday prayers combo

wah, read already legs go soft. Should be a record that no one here wants to break. What time you reach JB custom?

Been queuing since 330pm and I’m only at slightly more than half of the hall... thought late noon would be considered off peak. What’s taking so long...

reporting on behalf of fren. lol. alr warn him 9696 not to go in unless got train ticket.

he started Q 12.30pm, cleared custom 4pm.

yah, combo is PH n friday prayers! :s12:

dreamer_jul

Reaction score
Took 40min to clear custom last night. Started queuing at 945pm and observed crowd started building after that. Started at the halfway point of the hall and when I turned around 15min later , hall was 3/4 full. Guess good time to leave would be between 9-930pm?

Feet aching this morning...

FreshGradDays

Reaction score
IMO, the queue lines at JB CIQ could be better structured by using barriers and making only one or two queue lines, similar to 2nd link side.not only avoid confusion but also save space. But knowing how Malaysia works, this probably takes another 5 years to implement.

Posted from PCWX using WTS Qoo10 gift cards on Carousell

21Flowers

Reaction score
On a side note, anyone of you here ever Grab from KSL area to Kota Tinggi before? Wanna go my colleague's wedding but he tell me his area is 2 lane old school road kind so maybe i wanna consider driving.

I'm driving up to kota tinggi tmrw, just explore n eat the bkt there. Lemme know what u looking out for~

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm driving up to kota tinggi tmrw, just explore n eat the bkt there. Lemme know what u looking out for~

Actually just wanna check Grab there from KSL area how muchie. :s13:

I intend to go see firefly also since girlfriend say she never see before but firefly information can find online.

BigMonkey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got any supermarket?

Generally I think not worth to go anywhere beyond KSL liao. Cos their buses can take 2-3 hours sometimes. Not reliable at all.

jaya grocer, still under renovation

if buses are not reliable, grab is just a few taps away.

FireEmblem

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got any supermarket?

Generally I think not worth to go anywhere beyond KSL liao. Cos their buses can take 2-3 hours sometimes. Not reliable at all.

Just because u dunno how to take buses dun mean it is 2-3 hours. I take their local buses regularly and even going to tun aminah which is very far in generally is max 1 hour 15 mins.

5star_pundit

Banned
Reaction score
i always go JB Jalan Dato Sulaiman rm$10 cheap and good car wash on the whole stretch of road
can leave the car there and go next door eat nasi lemak

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i always go JB Jalan Dato Sulaiman rm$10 cheap and good car wash on the whole stretch of road
can leave the car there and go next door eat nasi lemak

If I exit before 9pm, I'll go Supwave for car wash. If not, will just visit any RM10 car wash before exiting.

The stretch you go wash car also lar actually.

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
Morn all, am lookin for a 3d2n staycation at JB
We have 3A2C, the accomodation that i have shortlisted as follows;

1) Susanna All Suites Hotel 2BR apartment - S$400
2) Amari Hotel - 2 x King deluxe rooms S$470 but hotel cant guaranteed interconnecting rooms given
3) Amari hotel - 1 bedroom suite S$750

Susanna all suites hotel seems to be the best option but there abit of online mixed reviews furthermore its more like an apartment and not really a hotel

Any suggestion?

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Andrew833

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Morn all, am lookin for a 3d2n staycation at JB
We have 3A2C, the accomodation that i have shortlisted as follows;

1) Susanna All Suites Hotel 2BR apartment - S$400
2) Amari Hotel - 2 x King deluxe rooms S$470 but hotel cant guaranteed interconnecting rooms given
3) Amari hotel - 1 bedroom suite S$750

Susanna all suites hotel seems to be the best option but there abit of online mixed reviews furthermore its more like an apartment and not really a hotel

Any suggestion?

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

You can PM @21Flowers on Susanna, he stay there for about a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.