[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
forgot if the packing states gold plated. but yeah the connectors are gold in colour.

it's not like i don't have cheap $10 HDMI cables bought from Worldwide Computer Services Pte Ltd @ SLS before......they are just decent for connecting from laptop to projectors throwing output display and audio. but I learnt it the hard way when connecting to a Full HD TV.

isn't all hdmi cables the same.

mun_hoe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
isn't all hdmi cables the same.

no when it comes to specific features, e.g HDMI Audio Out to soundbar, proper native display at full HD or even 2K resolution output.

there is something to do with bi-directional (2-way) data feedback between the devices connected else it'll degrade to only omni-direction (1-way) output

mun_hoe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No, you definitely need 24k gold plated diamond encrusted Monster HDMI cables to get a decent signal.

dun troll him lah...... all those monster cables and 24k gold plated are overrated exageration specs. but a high speed HDMI cable will be enough

molotovmocktail

Reaction score
Hahahaha I’ve even seen a major retailer selling blue and green versions specific for each console sia. Dun pray pray ok, got HDMI optimised for PS4 and Xbox one. $59 I think.

dun troll him lah...... all those monster cables and 24k gold plated are overrated exageration specs. but a high speed HDMI cable will be enough

Carbine90

Reaction score
you need a good high speed HDMI cable, brands like ELECOM think $25+ for the 1.2metre is good I am using this as well.

thx! , just bought at challenger 2m for $29 . cant wait to bring hme and try tonight.

gold plated with 18gpbs and premium certified cable sticker

mun_hoe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hahahaha I’ve even seen a major retailer selling blue and green versions specific for each console sia. Dun pray pray ok, got HDMI optimised for PS4 and Xbox one. $59 I think.

to hardcore gamer or audiophile....leave no stones unturned at all costs :s22:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
your TV also must be mid-high to high end in the 1st place.

if not use diamond plated cable also the same.

mun_hoe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thx! , just bought at challenger 2m for $29 . cant wait to bring hme and try tonight.

gold plated with 18gpbs and premium certified cable sticker

think u got a better pricing for 2M length whereas mine was less than 2M for around that price range, but heck I need shorter cables in the first place :s22:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i know he is trolling but i thought this thread is for serious game discussion. trolls are supposed to be in edmw.

Carbine90

Reaction score
think u got a better pricing for 2M length whereas mine was less than 2M for around that price range, but heck I need shorter cables in the first place :s22:

i went with my colleague, he got member 10% discount. RP is 32.90 .
i need longer hdmi cause power socket is at the opposite side of the tv hdmi port. didnt know ps4 is so troublesome. :s22:

mliolukiye

Reaction score
Anyone here completed seikro? I'm super sucks at this game. Can died countless times at mini boss.

I'm super early in-game. I also die a lot of times at this skippable General Naomori Kawarada. But through experience, you see the pattern and train your reflexes to jump when 危 shows. Weaken his posture at opportunities and finally go for the "red" kill. Then they reward you with items to up stats.

And now I'm stuck at the Chained Ogre. LOL.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.