May 2017 BTO: Forest Spring @ Yishun

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Fast or slow I think the cost to build also the same, in fact build slow should cost less?

I think all of us also don’t want to deal with a lot of defects but knowing HDB now, that’s very unlikely also.

Adimulyadi8186

Reaction score
Hi,sorry to barge in here✌🏼does anyone notice that the construction at forest spring area is at a stop?cuz my in laws lives around there so i usually had a look every now n then but it seems that theres no movement😥

3G SAINT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,sorry to barge in here✌🏼does anyone notice that the construction at forest spring area is at a stop?cuz my in laws lives around there so i usually had a look every now n then but it seems that theres no movement😥

:)I went last week see casa spring bto still build very slow but Forest spring like same as Casa spring nt much progress only in foundation stage:D

Adimulyadi8186

Reaction score
:)I went last week see casa spring bto still build very slow but Forest spring like same as Casa spring nt much progress only in foundation stage:D
They are 1yr apart in launching yet casa spring just started a few mths back but are progressing n there's movement like workers n big lorries you can see going in and out but forest spring none at all😥

3G SAINT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They are 1yr apart in launching yet casa spring just started a few mths back but are progressing n there's movement like workers n big lorries you can see going in and out but forest spring none at all😥

Really maybe I went on sunday which all worker off day:D

filumfu

Reaction score
The subcontractor has some issues with meeting the project milestones. HDB is currently in the process of finding a new subcontractor to come in, so you dont see anyone/workers/crane on-site anymore. The estimated keys taking has also been pushed back by 3 months without notice.... can view it on MyHDB.......

3G SAINT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The subcontractor has some issues with meeting the project milestones. HDB is currently in the process of finding a new subcontractor to come in, so you dont see anyone/workers/crane on-site anymore. The estimated keys taking has also been pushed back by 3 months without notice.... can view it on MyHDB.......

The casa spring main contractor was soilbuild;)

Last time my parent get sengkang in 90s, the contractor bankruptcy and delay for 2 year:)

3G SAINT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

:)How you know the contractor did not meet project milestones:s8:

You work under soilbuild company;)

I went login my HDB never said pull back 3 month but for sure seem May 2018 to MAY 2019 the site dnt have any job done.

I expect might delay 1-2 years:D

Last edited:

filumfu

Reaction score
Nah, I don work with soilbuild :(.

It was on facebook page - the forest spring owners’ page. HDB has confirmed that (someone actually sent the enquiry to HDB and got a response liao). Screenshot oso available for reference on facebook. And the keys handling was originally stated as June 2021 but now is stated Sept 2021 (oso noticed by one of the prospective owner on facebook ya) :).

:)How you know the contractor did not meet project milestones:s8:

You work under soilbuild company;)

I went login my HDB never said pull back 3 month but for sure seem May 2018 to MAY 2019 the site dnt have any job done.

I expect might delay 1-2 years:D

Last edited:

lost boy

Reaction score
casa spring and forest spring will see delays.their foundation is not even done

the sembawang bto is almost same time and they are already 1/4 done with almost 5 floors for most blocks.
i guess it depends on contractor.casa spring will be slow based on the progress pics.
should be beyond 2022

haiz just bad luck i guess and i really hope im wrong.especially for those looking forward to move in

Last edited:

AllHome SG

Reaction score
Future homeowners of Forest Spring @ Yishun can check out AllHome SG for the latest BTO progress photos.

3G SAINT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nah, I don work with soilbuild :(.

It was on facebook page - the forest spring owners’ page. HDB has confirmed that (someone actually sent the enquiry to HDB and got a response liao). Screenshot oso available for reference on facebook. And the keys handling was originally stated as June 2021 but now is stated Sept 2021 (oso noticed by one of the prospective owner on facebook ya) :).
Forest spring design very special:)

The 3rd floor got roof garden and 1st level will have eating house very nice.

What much for 4rm without grant:)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.