Question about a amazing but budget case

Daniel SG1981

Reaction score
I was watching some YouTube videos to look out for some nice cases, and I found the NR400 M-ATX Case. But for some apparent reason none of the singapore pc retailers are bringing in that case.

It has a good clean look, has high air-flow, well filtered at all in-takes, clean front look and priced under usd$65.00(sgd$90.00)
Feels kinda disappointed, its not coming.

Anyone know why?

xtractor

Master Member
Reaction score
:s22:
I was watching some YouTube videos to look out for some nice cases, and I found the NR400 M-ATX Case. But for some apparent reason none of the singapore pc retailers are bringing in that case.

It has a good clean look, has high air-flow, well filtered at all in-takes, clean front look and priced under usd$65.00(sgd$90.00)
Feels kinda disappointed, its not coming.

Anyone know why?

please ask & contact distro
Ban leong

$65 usd is for the case
Price not included with shipping yet:s22:'
And if it start to sell in SG price is included with shipping
No hidden Cost :D
Might as well u take meshify c or meshify s2

Last edited:

Daniel SG1981

Reaction score
:s22:

please ask & contact distro
Ban leong

$65 usd is for the case
Price not included with shipping yet:s22:'
And if it start to sell in SG price is included with shipping
No hidden Cost :D
Might as well u take meshify c or meshify s2
The meshify c mini still huge for a m-atx, the NR400's tempered glass isn't as big and the front is so easy to clean.
Ps: do you have banlongs contact? I'd call them.

Crooni

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
low volume. sg enthusiast market is very small. for cases, worse cos everyone have different tastes, even worse is matx

but yes i saw the nr400/600 review. design is excellent, especially the front fans that's screwed is from the front (instead of behind the front panel), giving you direct access/pop off fan blades/etc for cleaning and maintenance

Daniel SG1981

Reaction score

low volume. sg enthusiast market is very small. for cases, worse cos everyone have different tastes, even worse is matx

but yes i saw the nr400/600 review. design is excellent, especially the front fans that's screwed is from the front (instead of behind the front panel), giving you direct access/pop off fan blades/etc for cleaning and maintenance
Yes, and it's light weight too, of all the masterbox series cases this are two of the best, tho the nr600 has that psu insert problem. Otherwise it's good.

SkyShroud

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got myself 2nd hand fractal design defined r5 for $45 bucks

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Casing is not something that people change often. So there is little reason for distros to bring on every casing out there, especially when the enthusiast market locally is very small. Some nice case, you may need to try and ship in. No harm doing so since I believe the price between what distro sells should be quite close. While they do bulk purchase and shipping, you will also get slapped with GST for goods purchased locally.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.