who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

netbookcraze

Banned
Reaction score
I start off with layla and it can rank fast.

Reached grand master switch to tank cos not many like to use tank.

Now take it easy at epic or legendary with one or two game per day..

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nana is op. Watch my vids you can see nana is good char to use.
https://youtu.be/4xUMHGaNVh0

Really ah, watch later.... Always see noob nana one zzz. Diggie looks better to harass.

Yest played a pub, one guy choose mm liao, then one sg flag chose les. I tell him one mm, he say he is ass :s22: I say I'm ass too, then he replied very truthfully I'm a fighter. I really want to bang wall lol

netbookcraze

Banned
Reaction score
Really ah, watch later.... Always see noob nana one zzz. Diggie looks better to harass.

Yest played a pub, one guy choose mm liao, then one sg flag chose les. I tell him one mm, he say he is ass :s22: I say I'm ass too, then he replied very truthfully I'm a fighter. I really want to bang wall lol

I played one game with three MM last night.

Layla, les and rogers.

I took mino.

I was furious initially.

Tis rank game finished in 10 mins with 15-3.

These three were expert mm whom hide behind me and finish off any opponents in few seconds.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Roger fighter bah, not sure why they class mm too. Sometimes u get crap, need to pray opp side more cui than yours.
I see s1 lock zilong when lunox is free I also lppl. But oppo next pick 2 non meta also :s13:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

nana is good after they buffed her. she also got new passive where you can run for few secs plus immunity after you died. i usually use nana to defend towers alone.

diggie after his rework can easily poke and harass. his time bombs are deadly and sort of like map hack where you can locate your enemies even if they are in bushes. chang'e is also good after the rework. can play like mage as well as mm.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Roger fighter bah, not sure why they class mm too. Sometimes u get crap, need to pray opp side more cui than yours.
I see s1 lock zilong when lunox is free I also lppl. But oppo next pick 2 non meta also :s13:

my random noob teammates got few times go ban miya, layla. i also lppl :s22:

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya I like chang e. Haven't really master lunox yet, so safer to pew pew at the back :s13: i think the sprint spell is a life saver from assassins

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya I like chang e. Haven't really master lunox yet, so safer to pew pew at the back :s13: i think the sprint spell is a life saver from assassins

lunox need buffs so playing solo is a problem unless your team let you take buffs. i prefer playing heroes that don't need buffs. chang'e don't need buffs and she got shield plus good mobility. also she can clear minion waves very fast and good for pushing towers.

Raging_Cajun

Master Member
Reaction score
lunox need buffs so playing solo is a problem unless your team let you take buffs. i prefer playing heroes that don't need buffs. chang'e don't need buffs and she got shield plus good mobility. also she can clear minion waves very fast and good for pushing towers.

When reach epic, very low chance can get to use lunox. Either tio ban or opposng team choose lunox first. Sad.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When reach epic, very low chance can get to use lunox. Either tio ban or opposng team choose lunox first. Sad.

No leh, mine lunox keep opening up lol. I see at least 70-80% of the time not banned.

Tbh idk what they thinking of classic having the chance of meeting any rank. I use gm smurf solo get 2 mythic, one legend and one epic team mate. Worse than ranking :s13:

elwynf

Reaction score
I'm looking for a squad. Epic 1, pushing legends and maybe mystic. My main is MM-Hannibi. I play quite regularly.

Add me, ID: 49132247

seanysp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Usp3SNJl.jpg

Returning player, stopped about one year+ ago
Hit me up
Epic games ok too

Sent from Xiaomi MI MIX 2 using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.