Where is Sandisk RMA Center

pwongkk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the s/n will wear out over time. the packaging also show more details for better recognition. They are not only dealing with 1 claim, they are dealing with hundreds or maybe thousands per day. Then, need to deal with those unreasonable consumers. :vijayadmin:

the sticker is to verify, item is sold under that specify distributor.

it can also be a requirement by the manufacturer, to be return together with the packaging.

If come the extent they need to deal with thousands of cases a day, the product istotally unreliable already.

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The ID on the card itself never wear off so easily one le.

technology suppose help u to speed up but company still use old methods

hard to explain, there are a lots of funny consumers trying to claim warranty. s/n can also be defaced... even the color also change color...:s13:

they can check serial number in according with their database, but have to subjected whether they want to do it anot.

Technology can speed things, but it can also open up for another loophole.
https://citinewsroom.com/2019/04/11/chinese-men-in-us-accused-of-1m-fake-iphone-scam/

royfrosty

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Vector magnetics and convergent.

Both have warranty sticker on the packaging.

AND.....

You need to return, invoice, packaging AND the mSD adapter.

I have tried a couple of times that without an mSD adapter they will simply reject. Without the packaging also reject.

And don't tell them you use your mSD with car dash cam. Bloody Vector Magnetics reduce my warranty to 2 years cause it was not intended for car usage. Wtfbbq.

For car usage, must buy the high endurance kind.

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Vector magnetics and convergent.

Both have warranty sticker on the packaging.

AND.....

You need to return, invoice, packaging AND the mSD adapter.

I have tried a couple of times that without an mSD adapter they will simply reject. Without the packaging also reject.

And don't tell them you use your mSD with car dash cam. Bloody Vector Magnetics reduce my warranty to 2 years cause it was not intended for car usage. Wtfbbq.

For car usage, must buy the high endurance kind.

Yes correct. As San disk has number of agent. They need the package too to confirm item is sold by them.

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
there only 2 local, Vector magnetics and convergent

the rest is parallel import

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.