[OFFICIAL] Dell XPS 13 Ultrabook

happily1986

Reaction score
Just wondering whether anyone has had success in charging up the XPS 9360 via USB C with a typical power bank.

I have a Dell Companion and i am usually able to charge the XPS 13 on the fly with the bundled usb to 25mm jack cable but it will be useful to know that on any given day, an ordinary power bank can be counted on to juice up the XPS.

ksksksks

Reaction score
Only power bank with 45w output can charge it while u r using it.

30w works as well but battery will deplete faster than it charges.

Just wondering whether anyone has had success in charging up the XPS 9360 via USB C with a typical power bank.

I have a Dell Companion and i am usually able to charge the XPS 13 on the fly with the bundled usb to 25mm jack cable but it will be useful to know that on any given day, an ordinary power bank can be counted on to juice up the XPS.

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if the Dell Direct shop at PS (or any other retailer) can have ready stock new XPS 13's?

Sort of urgent, can't quite wait for the delivery time from purchasing online ...

reeflobang

Reaction score
Dell Battery Replacement and First Charge

Hi Peeps, just replaced my Dell X13 battery (original) at a shop at Sim Lim for S$120. Unicell at Level 2 sells it at S$73 (no installation) but new stock will arrive only in Oct 18.
The fella said to charge at least 6 hours first before I use it. This is BS right as the Dell X13 will automatically turn off charging once it detects that the battery is charged (so how to keeping charging it for at least 6 hours? :))

ychwzone

Reaction score
Hi, the brightness control of my dell xps 13 does not seems to work all of a sudden (i.e. I cannot increase or decrease the brightness). And its looking very dark. Is this a hardware problem? Thanks.

jollyboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, the brightness control of my dell xps 13 does not seems to work all of a sudden (i.e. I cannot increase or decrease the brightness). And its looking very dark. Is this a hardware problem? Thanks.
As in can't control with the keyboard? How about manually? Go click on the battery then try adjust from there.

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT

ychwzone

Reaction score
As in can't control with the keyboard? How about manually? Go click on the battery then try adjust from there.

Ya, pressing on keys F10 and F11 does not have any effect on the brightness of the screen.

What do you mean by "manually"? How to control screen brightness by clicking on the battery?

Thanks in advance for your help and patience.

jollyboi

Master Member
Reaction score
Ya, pressing on keys F10 and F11 does not have any effect on the brightness of the screen.

What do you mean by "manually"? How to control screen brightness by clicking on the battery?

Thanks in advance for your help and patience.
Click on the battery icon
8nTmm7Il.jpg

Then can adjust brightness from here
MVQOiJgl.jpg

sendhalp

Reaction score
Hi there, any recommendation for battery replacement for 9350?

also, I'm currently facing the problem of no network adapter found after fresh installation of windows 10. i downloaded all the network related drivers and installed, but the Intel Proset wireless driver gave the error that " the software cannot b installed on this system/platform"

any advice?

thanks

Ernestx

Reaction score
Best is walk in any Dell Direct Stores ask for quote. Sometime able to get better price and deal.

asianfish

Reaction score
besides going to Dell for battery replacement for my xps 13, 9343, is there other place I can get it done cheaper?

Dell quote me $220 which is expensive :(

Reaction score
The Dell XPS 13 also has the same anodized aluminum screen lid and base, coupled with a woven carbon fiber (or glass fiber on light colored models) keyboard deck. As for the keyboard, it's just as punchy and responsive as ever, and the glass-coated touchpad is still superb and comfortable to use.

amazingneil

Reaction score
Worth to get Dell XPS 13

Hi,

Dell XPS 13 is really great. Finally a computer which is introducing full thunderbolt 3 ports on the laptop

Last edited:

smallboi09

Reaction score
Anyone bought from Infinito Atrix before? It is listed on Dell as one of the authorised resellers but heard some pretty bad reviews online...

zinedine

Reaction score
Anyone bought from Infinito Atrix before? It is listed on Dell as one of the authorised resellers but heard some pretty bad reviews online...

Don’t mind me asking, y not buy directly from Dell website? I just ordered d G5 from them more than a week ago...

There is no Dell gaming laptop thread, is there?

smallboi09

Reaction score
Don’t mind me asking, y not buy directly from Dell website? I just ordered d G5 from them more than a week ago...

There is no Dell gaming laptop thread, is there?

Saw their shopee having sales cheaper than Dell website haha. However after reading reviews I think better not.

Cryophoenix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
besides going to Dell for battery replacement for my xps 13, 9343, is there other place I can get it done cheaper?

Dell quote me $220 which is expensive :(

If it's authentic goods and can last for few years, the price is ok. :s12:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.