Reaction score
I just checked careers@gov and my status got changed to shortlisted too

My timeline so far
Application: 20th Feb 2019
Email for interview: 14th March 2019
Interview: 8th April 2019
Email checking availability for EPT: 15th April 2019
Shortlisted on careers@gov: 22nd April 2019

Congrats! Can I ask what’s your subject comb?

chlennis

Reaction score
Congrats to everyone who got shortlisted! Now I’m so nervous. I didn’t receive anything yet since interview! It’s really depressing! 5 weeks and counting though. 😪

JSMHONG96

Reaction score
Update: I just got email asking me to go for EPT on 29th April. Hmm now I don’t understand how they select applicants to go for the test. I got A for GP tho and am studying social sciences in uni now...

I just checked careers@gov and my status got changed to shortlisted too

My timeline so far
Application: 20th Feb 2019
Email for interview: 14th March 2019
Interview: 8th April 2019
Email checking availability for EPT: 15th April 2019
Shortlisted on careers@gov: 22nd April 2019

poppyave

Reaction score
ahhhh congrats!!!! great to see you made it through after such a long wait :)

And I finally got my “offer” letter! Inverted commas because they sent me an email with a salary offer but they also included this disclaimer...

“ It is important to note that your teaching application is still being processed. If your teaching application is successful, you would receive an offer letter from us inviting you for a contract signing session.”

Starting date would be 24th June.

Hope the rest of you waiting out there would get good news soon! It’s been a long wait. Phewwwww.!

Application :Aug- Sept 2018
Interview: 4th oct 2018
Medical : end Jan 2018.
Possible offer: 18th April 2019

student1995

Reaction score
same here! im in the 4th week and have not received any updates yet.

Just an update guys! My application is being processed in the next windo (June) because I’m being asked to attend another interview for my 2nd teaching choice :( so timeline is delayed
Start of untrained teaching stint/AOD: Dec 2019
Enter NIE: Dec 2020
But since the teaching stint is 4 months, anyone knows what we’ll be doing from May 2020 till Dec 2020 the NIE starting date?

RedIris

Reaction score
Hey guys just wondering if anyone else went for the interview with D&T as a teaching subject?

chlennis

Reaction score
You will probably have longer stint, stay working in the school till you enroll into NIE.

Just an update guys! My application is being processed in the next windo (June) because I’m being asked to attend another interview for my 2nd teaching choice :( so timeline is delayed
But since the teaching stint is 4 months, anyone knows what we’ll be doing from May 2020 till Dec 2020 the NIE starting date?

Ohgeesh

Reaction score
Hi student1995, it's a good sign that they are considering u for another subject - means you are still in the running for pgde! I think if u start teaching stint in Dec 2019, it shld continue till the start of pgde course. Meanwhile you are still being paid during the stint.

Ohgeesh

Reaction score
Update: I just got email asking me to go for EPT on 29th April. Hmm now I don’t understand how they select applicants to go for the test. I got A for GP tho and am studying social sciences in uni now...
If I may ask, what is your o lvl result for Eng? Are you from local uni?

Passionate Teacher

Reaction score
Same case here guys! Got A1 and distinction (oral) for my MT in O levels and a B3 for English.
But guess wad, I've been called up for MT ept! $145 gone:(

90boat

Reaction score
Hi all. I've been a silent reader of this forum back then when I was applying for the interviews. I'm currently doing my untrained stint in a secondary school(Feb batch) . If you guys have any specific questions you would like to know, you can post it here and I will do my best to address them. All the best for those who are applying, hope to see you in the teaching fraternity someday!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.