who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cutthroat

Reaction score
Tired of not being able to find a team on epic level to play with, i've been maxing weekly BP by playing purely surival and 2-3 brawl games a day. One account max survival rank, the other one a few more lvls will max lol.

limjialok

Reaction score
Hi, can I log in to 1 mobile legend account on 2 different Android? But only playing 1 account at a time, just to change phone and continue playing once my phone battery is low

Poklan Kulafu

Reaction score
Hi, can I log in to 1 mobile legend account on 2 different Android? But only playing 1 account at a time, just to change phone and continue playing once my phone battery is low

Yes, you can do that just use your Moonton account to another device.
As of now I am using iPhone and Android using one account.
Just make sure to close the APP on the first phone when u want to use the other APP accnt on the second phone.

What is your rank? :s13::s13::s13:

Poklan Kulafu

Reaction score
Tired of not being able to find a team on epic level to play with, i've been maxing weekly BP by playing purely surival and 2-3 brawl games a day. One account max survival rank, the other one a few more lvls will max lol.

Yah it is tough to play solo and find a good squad. Me all along since the day I play ML I am solo player.:s13:

limjialok

Reaction score
Yes, you can do that just use your Moonton account to another device.
As of now I am using iPhone and Android using one account.
Just make sure to close the APP on the first phone when u want to use the other APP accnt on the second phone.

What is your rank? :s13::s13::s13:

Only moonton? Cos I only connected via fb and play service. I'm epic 4

Poklan Kulafu

Reaction score
I'm looking for a squad. Epic 1, pushing legends and maybe mystic. My main is MM-Hannibi. I play quite regularly.

Add me, ID: 49132247

If your are a MM player, i suggest watch Gosu General in YouTube he is one of the best marksman player in ML:D

cutthroat

Reaction score
Haven't tried VK or FB coz mine is working fine, so i dont bother:D

Some people dont want to use bind to Moonton cause it's the only platform that cannot be unbound. If in future want to sell account need to give away the email address that is tied to it.

seanysp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Usp3SNJl.jpg

Returning player, stopped about one year+ ago
Hit me up
Epic games ok too

Sent from Xiaomi MI MIX 2 using GAGT
Epic liao
Legend games hit me up too

seanysp

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
5 mins into the game, u know your team is shat when u in the mid lane creeping haven't even get your boots
"An Ally has been slain" "enemy double kill" and "an ally has been slain"
Sometime is like that one one
I also just got a first min double kill then die 4 times in a row

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.