NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

Ohgeesh

Reaction score
B3 for O level Eng. I’m in NTU now, final year.
Hmm... Your Eng scores seem to be within the criteria that we know of. Unless MOE has changed it or cld it be Eng/SS combi requires EPT... Perhaps u may want to call them n clarify?

Passionate Teacher

Reaction score
Hmm... Your Eng scores seem to be within the criteria that we know of. Unless MOE has changed it or cld it be Eng/SS combi requires EPT... Perhaps u may want to call them n clarify?

Bruh we no time to call and ask. They want us to register and pay within 1 day!

nyvrem

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow, just reading through some of the pages here

entering NIE seems tough now.

good luck to u all ~

JSMHONG96

Reaction score
Bruh we no time to call and ask. They want us to register and pay within 1 day!

Yea. I registered and paid today already. I wanted to call MOE, but couldn’t find a number to call? There’s only the email address but I think it will be too late by the time I get a reply. So I’ll just register for the test first just in case.

JeslinKEY

Reaction score
Hi all,

I checked my status on the careers gov portal and it has been changed to "shortlisted". Would like to ask whether being shortlisted means my application is successful or are they still considering my application?

Btw my teaching subjects are Eng/Sci, primary school.

Interview date was on 7 March, received an email regarding availability for 18 or 19 April (I can't remember the date) EPT on 28 Mar and another email on the updates on 5 April. Yesterday I checked the portal and the status has been changed to shortlisted.

Anyway, I'm not sure if they are reviewing the applications by batches based on the teaching subject and level as my friends who applied for secondary school subjects have received emails about their application being unsuccessful. And after reading through the posts here, those who got selected are mainly Pri School Eng/Math.

I will be graduating after this sem btw, not mid career change.

Thanks!

Teachercher2019

Reaction score
I just got an email from Moe yesterday to update me that the application is still in progress. Anyone is in the same predicament? Is it a good sign ?

Muimui31

Reaction score
Hi all,

I checked my status on the careers gov portal and it has been changed to "shortlisted". Would like to ask whether being shortlisted means my application is successful or are they still considering my application?

Btw my teaching subjects are Eng/Sci, primary school.

Interview date was on 7 March, received an email regarding availability for 18 or 19 April (I can't remember the date) EPT on 28 Mar and another email on the updates on 5 April. Yesterday I checked the portal and the status has been changed to shortlisted.

Anyway, I'm not sure if they are reviewing the applications by batches based on the teaching subject and level as my friends who applied for secondary school subjects have received emails about their application being unsuccessful. And after reading through the posts here, those who got selected are mainly Pri School Eng/Math.

I will be graduating after this sem btw, not mid career change.

Thanks!

Hi! Can I ask if any of your friends went through the interview in April?

duckyfriend

Reaction score
Ahhh I applied for BA in Feb but my application status on careers@gov has been changed to unsuccessful haha :( gonna try DipEd instead!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.