The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Solly lah dai gor... Was viewing this thread at 2am then decided to come downstairs to my poolside for a smoke and snap what I thought was a romantic photo. I apologise if the downlights at my pool deck area were too dim.

Colour bezel is to indicate daylight and nighttime nia mah. Ya got use.

time to change your pool area lights.

arc13

Reaction score
LazbAo8.jpg

sKeLeToN

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, got any good lobang for service and maintenance (maybe include polishing) of Panerai timepiece, apart from sending back to Richemont?

My Pam has some issues...it doesnt happen all the time, but the watch doesnt seem to "store power" even when i wind it manually or the rotor does it...

i initially thot it could be the mainspring malfunction, but realise that it is likely got to do with the crown...there are certain times the watch runs fine if i somehow manage to push in the crown firmly after say setting the time...but most of the time, it stops after i wind it up...

I'm not sure if anyone here has experience such issues before, but would be glad if anyone of you could share your experience, and how best to get this fixed....

TIA!

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I send my watches to Barry at VIP hotel.
Hey guys, got any good lobang for service and maintenance (maybe include polishing) of Panerai timepiece, apart from sending back to Richemont?

My Pam has some issues...it doesnt happen all the time, but the watch doesnt seem to "store power" even when i wind it manually or the rotor does it...

i initially thot it could be the mainspring malfunction, but realise that it is likely got to do with the crown...there are certain times the watch runs fine if i somehow manage to push in the crown firmly after say setting the time...but most of the time, it stops after i wind it up...

I'm not sure if anyone here has experience such issues before, but would be glad if anyone of you could share your experience, and how best to get this fixed....

TIA!

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tudor Thursday
Yatr5vUl.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is this the Bucherer edition? very chio.
All sold out liao? :eek:
Chio yes, but big size and long lugs as well. Not everyone can tahan.

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

TIA!
Sounds like the gears / parts are worn and need replacement. Problem is who else besides pam have parts for it.

fatbastardx

Banned
Reaction score
oldie but goldie
love this piece so muchs~

T6FEmzj.jpg

I had this as well. Transitional model, A serial, year 2000 IIRC. My flat four was more pronounced than yours, so I am wondering if Rolex had different degrees of flat-fourness, just to troll people like us :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.