QCY T1C, T1S and T2C

Hasagi

Reaction score
Hi guys, what is the difference between these three models of the QCY truly wireless earbuds? Also, please share your experience with them!

Leaning towards the T1C but pretty disappointed that the case does not have a cover so the earbuds are exposed when left in the case? Don't understand the design...

uplorry

Suspended
Reaction score
T1C and T1S the charging case different design and battery capacity?

raylite

Reaction score
Using the T1C, really decent SQ for the price. Can't get a good fit on the right earbud though.

Hasagi

Reaction score
Does anyone know whether it is cheaper to purchase these from Lazada or Qoo10?

x3nor_S

Reaction score
Questioning the quality of qcy t1. Mine use like 1 hour 1/2 battery gone. Volume at 60%.

Also after 1 week of usage the volume like getting softer and softer

raylite

Reaction score
Questioning the quality of qcy t1. Mine use like 1 hour 1/2 battery gone. Volume at 60%.

Also after 1 week of usage the volume like getting softer and softer

Unfortunately.. I'm facing the same issues since today as well.. Volume is very soft, already cranking up volume to max in phone.

Adelyte

Reaction score
How long u guys been using? Mine can hit 3hrs at max volume. Of cos mine still new, time will tell how long it starts to degrade.

Hasagi

Reaction score
That doesn't sound good.. Was planning to buy yesterday with the Qoo10 coupon but having second thoughts now..

x3nor_S

Reaction score
Mine since last wed. But ytd the volume suddenly drop by alot. So about 1 week also

noobkia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just got the t2c from qoo10 at 33 bucks inclusive of delivery. Looks v much like xiaomi airdot for both earbud and casing. Yet to use yet. Just charging it

Adelyte

Reaction score
Ok tested t2, easy to connect and sound is ok.

Sound need EQ for better listening experience. Other than that, v happy with it so far. 3hrs listening at max volume.

Connection is easy and can use as single ear piece.

Got a little lag for YouTube (still acceptable)

No dropout/ disconnect AVRCP1.6, AAC codec

nickmx1896

Reaction score
Sound need EQ for better listening experience. Other than that, v happy with it so far. 3hrs listening at max volume.

Connection is easy and can use as single ear piece.

Got a little lag for YouTube (still acceptable)

No dropout/ disconnect AVRCP1.6, AAC codec

How much lag is there though? I used some wireless earbud bought from taobao and the lag was almost 0.5s, cannot handle...

One QCY seller from taobao and Lazada told me that T2C is newer version of T1S not sure if this is true?

Adelyte

Reaction score
How much lag is there though? I used some wireless earbud bought from taobao and the lag was almost 0.5s, cannot handle...

One QCY seller from taobao and Lazada told me that T2C is newer version of T1S not sure if this is true?

It looks pretty much the same to me. Packaging looks different tho. Probably T2C is for export market and T1S is for China market?

Less than 0.5s lag. Maybe 0.2 sec lag? It's not much but definitely there. I'm pretty sure all currently true wireless earphones have some Tiny lag. Current Bluetooth is not there yet for zero lag.

Adelyte

Reaction score

Btw taobao have a wireless charging version of the T1S. Everything is the same only the case now can be wireless charged.

Sambuca78

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just receive my earbud, ordered T2C but come T1S, I guess both are the same.

Wanna ask which android music player do you guys use? Thanks.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.