The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

cet87

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chio yes, but big size and long lugs as well. Not everyone can tahan.

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

But Bronze tend to turn dull color, can use brassco to polish?

jedi_1601

Reaction score
Tea break time

7dE7S3q.jpg

learningdandy

Reaction score
Why would you want to do that?
Part of the appeal of a bronze watch case, is the patina it develops over time.

Haha exactly. But tbh i dont feel like my tudor bronze is much bigger than my 42mm watches from steinhart also (my wrist about 6.75 in). If you likd the bucherer blue and okay to get used to it, can consider. Really very swee if you into blue watches

cet87

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha exactly. But tbh i dont feel like my tudor bronze is much bigger than my 42mm watches from steinhart also (my wrist about 6.75 in). If you likd the bucherer blue and okay to get used to it, can consider. Really very swee if you into blue watches

Even if it turned dull?

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

steinhart watch lugs usually are straight thus wear larger instead of hugging the wrist. I sold mine because of this. :o

arc13

Reaction score
Agree although 43mm it is still ok without big wrist

villan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone opinions on the cartier drive extra flat?
how much discount can i expect?

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah got so serious ah....it's just reaching 5 years old nia :(

5yrs old don’t think parts wearing off. Ppl have Rolex didn’t service for 20yrs still running just need simple cleaning and piling.

Even if parts fail, if your Pam is based off 7750 no hard getting parts

learningdandy

Reaction score
Even if it turned dull?

It's better dull tbh because it's too bright when new. Abit like gold. And there's a limit to how dull it can go.

Anw i went to the tudor boutique at chinatown and was quite surprised that the P01 has alot of ppl on waiting list...the black bronze ofc as well...

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cheap Pam, worth it to buy?
ru2BFbQl.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just got a gmt 39 and it wears so well. If only i knew how to post pics here haha
Haha, thats good. Mine experience was with their 42mm watches.

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
steinhart watch lugs usually are straight thus wear larger instead of hugging the wrist. I sold mine because of this. :o
Straight is not so bad, as long as lug to lug is fine. But ya, I never really felt at home with the 42mm pieces.

Their 39mm fits small wrists better though, should give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.