NUS ISS MTech EBAC 2019 July Intake

frotle009

Reaction score
I received mine today. My interview was on the first week of Apr, about 3 weeks ago from today.

Hope TS will get yours soon if you hasnt.

Ace320

Reaction score
I received mine today. My interview was on the first week of Apr, about 3 weeks ago from today.

Hope TS will get yours soon if you hasnt.

Congratz! I yet to receive the offer, had my interview on early April as well. May I know ur background and experience?
Btw the offer is made by email?

frotle009

Reaction score
Congratz! I yet to receive the offer, had my interview on early April as well. May I know ur background and experience?
Btw the offer is made by email?

My background is supply chain, 5 years exp.

Yes the offer is made by email.

Btw, do you know anything about tuition fee? Do SC&PR get the subsidized rate?

Ace320

Reaction score
My background is supply chain, 5 years exp.

Yes the offer is made by email.

Btw, do you know anything about tuition fee? Do SC&PR get the subsidized rate?

I wonder if those with more working experience are preferable.
I did check with them regarding the subsidy, they said that as long as the students are actively looking for jobs and did not apply the same programme before, then they are eligible for the subsidy. The subsidy are automatically entitled if meet the eligibility, doesn’t require any application.

frotle009

Reaction score
I wonder if those with more working experience are preferable.
I did check with them regarding the subsidy, they said that as long as the students are actively looking for jobs and did not apply the same programme before, then they are eligible for the subsidy. The subsidy are automatically entitled if meet the eligibility, doesn’t require any application.

Thanks for sharing. So you are freshly out of college without working experience?

Ace320

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. So you are freshly out of college without working experience?

I have 2years experience but the interviewer keep mentioned that I am still young, can apply again for next intake.
Anyway, I just received the email from ISS today, they asked to apply for stackable certificate programme instead, which means I am failed to get the offer for full time admission

frotle009

Reaction score
I have 2years experience but the interviewer keep mentioned that I am still young, can apply again for next intake.
Anyway, I just received the email from ISS today, they asked to apply for stackable certificate programme instead, which means I am failed to get the offer for full time admission

Oh no, dont be discouraged. Try again next time when you have more working experience. Seemed like this time a lot of applicants. I have two friends who went through the program, both said that there are very few locals and local applicant success rate is almost 100%.

Ace320

Reaction score
Oh no, dont be discouraged. Try again next time when you have more working experience. Seemed like this time a lot of applicants. I have two friends who went through the program, both said that there are very few locals and local applicant success rate is almost 100%.

PR considered local? Haha
Do u know what is the difference between stackable certificate with full time programme?

frotle009

Reaction score
PR considered local? Haha
Do u know what is the difference between stackable certificate with full time programme?

PR consider local applicants.

for the stackable certificate, see below

The Stackable Certificate Programmes are alternative pathway for continuing education. They consist of a series of graduate certificates that will stack up towards a graduate diploma or a master’s degree. Each certificate is a recognition of the knowledge and skills you have required, making you ready for certain types of job roles.

You will have the flexibility of studying at your own pace by taking the required modular courses that make up the graduate certificate to meet your needs. PMEs who do not wish to attain a certificate, graduate diploma or master can continue to attend individual modular courses thus allowing you to gain the skills to meet your career needs.

https://www.iss.nus.edu.sg/stackable-certificate-programmes

nicene

Reaction score
July intake for Part Time Programme?

Hi ! Is there a July intake for MTech Enterprise Business Analytics part-time programme?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.