[OFFICIAL] IZ*ONE 아이즈원 Fanclub

Hidit69

Reaction score
k9pabE1.gif

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Being an international WIZ*ONE really nothing for us sia lol... macam bragging rights only

can claim u are an official fan lo :)

although i support them since pd49 days, i really too lazy to join such things. :o

Hidit69

Reaction score
Thanks for the info! Surprised that they aren’t going to Japan for the concert though. The organizers are really disappointing.
They might have a Japan comeback before then. Handshake event at Budoukan next month so they might still announce dates for Japan.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info! Surprised that they aren’t going to Japan for the concert though. The organizers are really disappointing.

i believe japan is an important market for them due to akb links and it will be a higher budget type of concert definitely.

logibag

Master Member
Reaction score
Was thinking why no nippon concert also
Maybe they want to gather more jap songs before going there

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.