Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

D20203

Reaction score
Now they start calling my office and tell everyone that i owe them money from loanshark. For today i am still safe cause my close friend is the one answering the call..

Wow... So stressed up. Got to start looking for job..

Let your boss know and show them the police report you made, borrowing money is not something shameful. And more importantly, they are shameless person hide behind over the phone. Best thing its your office got caller ID just email your IO the list of numbers coming in. They got tons of money to keep changing numbers due to us feeding them on their dirty works. Time to save all this money not just on your face value.

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will do that tomorrow. Got to endure the shame la for now. Anyone here lose their job due to this situation before?

No need scared lah.
If got sacked, just look for another job.
Got hand got leg, will not die one.

Reaction score
Will do that tomorrow. Got to endure the shame la for now. Anyone here lose their job due to this situation before?

Have plenty of case studies in the easier posts, you pre-empt any harassment and say you have been scammed, you have the upper hand, you wait till office people get harassed and traumatised and then find out its because of you, usually not so well received.

Uncontable

Reaction score
Hi has anyone encounter being harrass without takig any loan? This people called my office and said i owe them money!

RemoWorried

Reaction score
Have plenty of case studies in the easier posts, you pre-empt any harassment and say you have been scammed, you have the upper hand, you wait till office people get harassed and traumatised and then find out its because of you, usually not so well received.

Thanks for the advice. Will do that. Too bad the HR is not around today. Got to inform them on Monday. Just hope they dont call tonthe office today.

zonda_r

Reaction score
Well done spf , remember anything just report to police let them do their jobs https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-publications/media-releases/20190425_arrest_116_Arrested_In_Latest_Anti_Loansharking_Blitz_CID

Zulfakar

Reaction score
Harassesment to family member

Hi all

Would like to seek advise what would happen if they loanshark/scammer got a hold of family member photos?

Thank u so much in advance

Zulfakar

Reaction score
Yupp... I have done whatever as advised by you... Hopefully they won't spread the photos of my family member around to other scammers/unlicensed money lender

Messup

Reaction score
Hi all

Would like to seek advise what would happen if they loanshark/scammer got a hold of family member photos?

Thank u so much in advance

They already got the photo/s or you are just speculating?

In fact, we can’t control what they want or will do. We can only control ourselves and be strong and vigilant is the way to go. Go ghost on them and slowly they will move on to other targets.

Don’t ask me how long more as nobody will have the answer.

Try to live life as per normal (I know it’s not easy) but ya, there’s really nothing to do if you had already done what you are supposed to do (I.e inform NOK, office, camera, police report, block, etc)

All the best to all that is going through this.

Captain america sg1

Reaction score
Yupp... I have done whatever as advised by you... Hopefully they won't spread the photos of my family member around to other scammers/unlicensed money lender

Just tahan only brother.. what they can do? In sg now its very secure.. cameras are everywhere.. they want to come to your place/office? Also got cameras.. they come inside your house lift also got camera.. stairs also got camera.. now sg very hi tech.. to place safe put camera outside your house.. to be afraid.. be mind firm.! Share to you nok and superiors at work if possible.. make them understand... if u work hard at work.. definitely your work mates and bosses will support and understand you.. dont tell me your work mates and family dont understand you wen u are in a desperate needs? Remember.. they are UML.. they have no rights to do anything to you.. They just playing with your mind.. what only they can do is.. call ur office.. humilate you.. harrass you.. harrass your nok.. ask bangla come your doorstep take photo of your door.. just to make you pay and fall into their trap.. be strong..! You wan your life back? Then be mind strong! You can do it! Report police.. put fake camera outside your house.. Block them.. change number.. shift house and job if possible.. in shaa Allah u can brother! Fasting month coming.. dont waste your money on them.. better your charity or spend on your family.. again i repeat.. they are UML.. its illegal for them to lend us money without license l but its not illegal if we didnt pay them back..

Captain america sg1

Reaction score
Just tahan only brother.. what they can do? In sg now its very secure.. cameras are everywhere.. they want to come to your place/office? Also got cameras.. they come inside your house lift also got camera.. stairs also got camera.. now sg very hi tech.. to place safe put camera outside your house.. to be afraid.. be mind firm.! Share to you nok and superiors at work if possible.. make them understand... if u work hard at work.. definitely your work mates and bosses will support and understand you.. dont tell me your work mates and family dont understand you wen u are in a desperate needs? Remember.. they are UML.. they have no rights to do anything to you.. They just playing with your mind.. what only they can do is.. call ur office.. humilate you.. harrass you.. harrass your nok.. ask bangla come your doorstep take photo of your door.. just to make you pay and fall into their trap.. be strong..! You wan your life back? Then be mind strong! You can do it! Report police.. put fake camera outside your house.. Block them.. change number.. shift house and job if possible.. in shaa Allah u can brother! Fasting month coming.. dont waste your money on them.. better your charity or spend on your family.. again i repeat.. they are UML.. its illegal for them to lend us money without license l but its not illegal if we didnt pay them back..

Not to be afraid*

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

No need worry if you follow the post #8708.
You are very safe provided you are Singaporean and staying in Singapore.
#8708 is not applicable to Legal Money Lender and foreigner.

Need_help_

Reaction score
the LS will call the workplace but will they actually go to the workplace??
they also send video that they’re infront of the house but they never do anything or damage any property,what is their purpose doing so??usually how Long this whatsapp and phonecall threatening last??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.