Samsung S10+ Snapdragon (Can use in SG?)

ToxicitySG

Reaction score
Hi some help needed here. I'm thinking of getting the Samsung S10+(US Version) as it has the Snapdragon 855 processor instead. However i'm unsure if Singapore Network Bands will be compatible with this device.

So will i be able to use the S10+(US version) with our local mobile carrier?

rerear

Reaction score
Compatible just make sure is carrier unlocked. Am rocking a s9 plus Snapdragon as well, previously using a Exynos one, have to say is night and day for me.

PiPiChew

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where do you guys source your SnapDragon Samsungs?

Sent from A Bus Station Is Where A Bus Stops. A Train Station Is Where A Train Stops. In My Office, I Have A Workstation. using GAGT

colin27

Reaction score
Using a note 9 with sd 845. As long as not carrier locked, it should be no issue using in Sg.

Sent from Samsung SM-N960W using GAGT

rabbit1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Compatible just make sure is carrier unlocked. Am rocking a s9 plus Snapdragon as well, previously using a Exynos one, have to say is night and day for me.

Some people here will be unhappy if you say Snapdragon is superior.

bratpig

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some people here will be unhappy if you say Snapdragon is superior.
People just can't stand your whinings.
And after losing an argument, bk people for infractions
What a loser
There's nothing wrong with stating facts

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

rabbit1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
People just can't stand your whinings.
And after losing an argument, bk people for infractions
What a loser
There's nothing wrong with stating facts

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Har? Are you mad? Simi infractions? What losing argument? You mean Exynos is better than Snapdragon? That's so random.

Guy84

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where do you guys source your SnapDragon Samsungs?

Sent from A Bus Station Is Where A Bus Stops. A Train Station Is Where A Train Stops. In My Office, I Have A Workstation. using GAGT

Hongkong/china

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
66WdIci.jpg

starhub

Aikon

Reaction score
If you check the main S10 threads, there are a number of us who bought SD855 S10Ps. A number of us including myself got the Hong Kong version. Everything works perfectly. The VOLTE worked on both my M1 and Starhub SIM cards.

The only issue was Samsung Pay doesn't work with the local rewards system, meaning you can use it but it's just like Google Pay. No reward points for tapping. I had a Singapore Galaxy watch and got rewards if I used the watch instead of the SD phone.

I sold off my S10 Plus to get the Note 10 plus. A little regret though as it was a fantastic phone. Oh and the SD version also comes with built in FM tuner.

I feel like the SD855 was even snappier than my Exnos N10 Plus.

Aikon

Reaction score
can't find any FM tuner at all

I checked and although the SD version of Galaxy S10 supports FM radio, Samsung does not include an app on the handset that can actually take advantage of the FM radio hardware for all regions.

But for China and Hong Kong where FM radio is still popular, Samsung includes an app for FM radio. However in other parts of the world, this app may be missing from the Galaxy S10.

It was available in the Samsung folder for the HK set I had.

Alternatively, you can try the following :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nextradioapp.nextradio

Next radio is third party that can work on the SD version only, and won't run on Exynos.

Last edited:

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Xz9SrrB.jpg

edited:
funVRTj.jpg

too bad.
thank you so much anyway

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.