View Single Post
Old 28-04-2019, 01:07 PM   #2860
WussRedXLi
Great Supremacy Member

Hey WussRedXLi and Lucky177, thank you both for your replies! Thatís all my questions about AP now answered, my conclusion is that I will start by buying one Xiaomi, then add more later if necessary.

On a separate topic, I have also decided to buy an Air Quality Monitor (to keep track of the quality of air in the apartment BEFORE and AFTER using the new AP, so I can make a solid judgement on the AP's performance)

From the research I have done online it seems that the Laser Egg 2 Air Pollution Monitor might be a good choice? (It costs RMB •599.00, which is approx USD $90)

Would you recommend this one, or are there any alternative Air Quality Monitors you would recommend instead?

Just get one of those USD 30-40 laser particle counter type of meters would do. All are around the same. Don't need internal battery/portability as well, since it's very likely that you'd be plugging into a power bank, which would give you a good 12-24hrs worth of operation. They are many on Taobao, am sure you can find on HK's online sites as well.