Debt consolidation Plan - Part 2

Thedarkalley

Reaction score
Hello, can i ask if one already on DCP, still can apply?

Legit one right?

I tot of helping my friend. He got scam into those illegal scammer loan shark. Already reported police. But he got fired because of this.

My cbs is HH and BTI x 10. I could not get a DCP plan from banks because their minimum is x 12.

My interest rate is 1% per month. It is higher than banks but i couldnt get a loan from banks. I believe it is the second best alternative after banks. Other licensed money lender charges really high interest rate and 10% processing fee.

I headed down their office after getting approval online. Only took 10mins before they disburse the funds via bank transfer.

My friend got rejected by them. I guess they are quite strict cause they charge low interest.

Last edited:

Shalala-86

Reaction score
Is there a max amount and tenor you can loan? I click on the website and saw only 36 months repayment. Too short and high repayment. Able to share your details?

Hello, can i ask if one already on DCP, still can apply?

Legit one right?

I tot of helping my friend. He got scam into those illegal scammer loan shark. Already reported police. But he got fired because of this.

KKK1978

Reaction score
U are quite luckily to be approve. Seems like many who try to apply failed

You guys can try www.creditculture.sg

My cbs is HH and BTI x 10. I could not get a DCP plan from banks because their minimum is x 12.

My interest rate is 1% per month. It is higher than banks but i couldnt get a loan from banks. I believe it is the second best alternative after banks. Other licensed money lender charges really high interest rate and 10% processing fee.

I headed down their office after getting approval online. Only took 10mins before they disburse the funds via bank transfer.

My friend got rejected by them. I guess they are quite strict cause they charge low interest.

Applewee

Reaction score
Can any bro and sis can pm me any good CSO for HSBC and Maybank? Sorry I can’t pm cos I still don’t have 10 post

lork44

Reaction score
rik84 said:
Do you mind to share what is the refinance interest rate they offered?

The interest rate DBS gave as 7.38% vs UOB 9.04%.

Last edited:

Applewee

Reaction score
Hello bro and sis...

I’m still looking for good CSO contacts anyone can help?

Can pm me pls ... cos I can’t send pm yet

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score

WorryChap

Reaction score
For those who got the DCP approval from the u/m banks, may I know once you have received the approval SMS from the bank, how long will the bank send out the money to all the banks?
From receiving sms to first disburse the fund to first bank, thx.
This will served a good guide for those who deem need to pay the banks because of the due dates

1) HSBC -- ? days
2) MBB -- ? days
3) OUB -- ? days
4) OCBC -- ? days
5) CITI -- ? days
6) SC -- ? days

Beenthere

Reaction score
Can I apply to more than one bank at the same time in order to save time?

Last edited:

Jojodespo

Reaction score
Yes you can, although banks will say you can’t and it’s stated in their T&C, you are still free to do so. It depends which bank gets it first and enters their approval in the DC registry.

If I’m not wrong, the fastest bank is still Maybank or HSBC, in terms of processing time. Cannot comment on the waiting time after application as it depends on the officer taking your case, and also the number of applications at the same time. Usually close to financial year end they are more lenient as they may want to meet KPI.

Can I apply to more than one bank at the same time in order to save time?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.