Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ya creative website. Apparently they are launching in UK on 8 May also. Hope this batch have ironed out the issues since they are releasing internationally now.

why is tt a local product, we can't just buy from the local store:(:s8:

creative_vitamin

Reaction score
Confirmed MT4. Mine came already.

43Hqq7jl.jpg

Xe9YU55l.jpg

Ho wonder what is the link to purchase this? Thanks

dirtysock

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just a heads up if you are getting the QCY T1 T1S from "Finer" on Qoo10.

I ordered one set from them on 24th March 2019, delivery took about a week, no complaint there. Set received and was working fine.

Hence, I ordered another set on 02nd April 2019, likewise delivery took about a week. However, for this April set, the left side of the earbuds can't charge or turn on. Only the right side is working.

Contacted Finer about this many times, have been everyday sending them message about the faulty earbud on 1:1 Livetalk, sent in inquiry, all messages were ignored and it's been a week+.

I know it's just a cheap earbuds, but I should be getting what I paid for right...

Just a notice to those who are considering the QCY T1 T1S from "Finer"

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the deal. $194.10 for the nuarl

Thanks. I tried the set on my Huawei mate 20x. There is no lag when I try YouTube. Music is awesome. I didn't notice lag between left and right also. I am wonder what is the purpose of rubber piece that is sticking out? Seems like not very useful

ZergRush

Reaction score
Thanks. I tried the set on my Huawei mate 20x. There is no lag when I try YouTube. Music is awesome. I didn't notice lag between left and right also. I am wonder what is the purpose of rubber piece that is sticking out? Seems like not very useful
For fixing its position when wearing

lousydrinker

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just a heads up if you are getting the QCY T1 T1S from "Finer" on Qoo10.

I ordered one set from them on 24th March 2019, delivery took about a week, no complaint there. Set received and was working fine.

Hence, I ordered another set on 02nd April 2019, likewise delivery took about a week. However, for this April set, the left side of the earbuds can't charge or turn on. Only the right side is working.

Contacted Finer about this many times, have been everyday sending them message about the faulty earbud on 1:1 Livetalk, sent in inquiry, all messages were ignored and it's been a week+.

I know it's just a cheap earbuds, but I should be getting what I paid for right...

Just a notice to those who are considering the QCY T1 T1S from "Finer"

Actually even I bought from taobao, not every set r working properly. I guess is so cheap that no QC being done

Posted from PCWX using ONEPLUS 5T

ZergRush

Reaction score
Stereo can try creative? Creative like got issues on pairing left and right, read on its own thread

On paper creative is exactly like Nuarl at 50% price

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I feel it is not about the $. No point buying something that gives u a lot of fustrations. If online already a lot of left/ right pairing issue, the question is whether you want to take a risk? Spending 50% of the cost but have issues, I rather save the $$.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally my order for the creative outlier air is preparing for shipment. Hope this week can get.

Gloom me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Agreed.

That piece just doesn't sits well in my ear. I'm almost considering to cut it off. :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.