[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Recently I just bought RDR2 but end up couldn’t make me continue playing like the first one. Kinda bored awhile. I’m like 10% completion only.

After hearing the reviews of Days Gone. Looks like I better not too

relax la like or not is depends on individual, even games like RDR2 with scores like 9.5 and 10, some ppl also dun like.:s22:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Learning curve is really high for the new RDR.

I’m like so lost in the county without knowing what to do.

I’m thinking to purchase the Last of Us Remastered. Sounds like a good story plot and gameplay. Any thought?

Rdr2 is not for everyone.. Too much realism spoil the fun.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I’m thinking to purchase the Last of Us Remastered. Sounds like a good story plot and gameplay. Any thought?

definitely, its one of the games with great story, keeps you playing to want to know whats gonna happen next. graphics still looks good in compared to current gen.:)

with TLOU2 coming, you shud start on one now.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your opinions!

Wow it’s only $10.76 in playstation store now.

definitely, its one of the games with great story, keeps you playing to want to know whats gonna happen next. graphics still looks good in compared to current gen.:)

with TLOU2 coming, you shud start on one now.

mliolukiye

Reaction score

Its a good game in terms of story (very good story telling) and gameplay but not until its a 10 (like what IGN said, reviewer Colin Moriarty) as I encountered poor AI issues on quite a few occasions. E.g.

1) Hiding in a room with an enemy right in front of me and he didn't even see me.

2) Some enemies at certain areas just stood there at their positions and didn't even move around. I was thinking if they have coded that part properly.

3) When enemies are alerted (nearing end game), they go frantic and just run in circles infinitely. I hid at a corner for a few minutes just to observe this.

But these issues aren't going to dampen a lot as the game is still very much enjoyable - item crafting, scarcity, shocking scenes, variety of gameplay (not always just stealth, not going to spoil) etc. You may check out YouTube regarding the AI issues.

Still, I'm looking forward to TLOU2 (especially the story, Ellie grew up and things seem to have changed). I hope Naughty Dog will do a better job on the AI.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Learning curve is really high for the new RDR.

I’m like so lost in the county without knowing what to do.

its worth the money, nice plot and reasonable price. but i always run out of parts to make knives:s22:

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not a stealth person, Nor a crafting person too.

Maybe I should get those games that are more straightforward. Perhaps i can’t appreciate good stuff. LOL

its worth the money, nice plot and reasonable price. but i always run out of parts to make knives:s22:

Reaction score
Not a stealth person, Nor a crafting person too.

Maybe I should get those games that are more straightforward. Perhaps i can’t appreciate good stuff. LOL
Most of the time need to be Stealth cuz the infected ones can easily kill you

Sent from Sony H8166 using GAGT

sevensomerset

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Days Gone play 2 days liao
not bad, like GTA but ride bikes only...
oh, more like RDR actually... instead if ride horse only...

sometimes encountered rival group that will shoot fire at me,
moi try to lure freakers there to attack them :D

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Days Gone play 2 days liao
not bad, like GTA but ride bikes only...
oh, more like RDR actually... instead if ride horse only...

sometimes encountered rival group that will shoot fire at me,
moi try to lure freakers there to attack them :D

are the main or side missions repetitive?

sevensomerset

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
are the main or side missions repetitive?

paiseh, so far play 3 missions nia
while on mission, there will b big ? when on the route to destination, went there beo is either gt animals fighting or group of freakers hanging around or pile of freakers butning... ,
sometimes on the route back to camp will pass by other survival camp, they’ll shoot u one...

so far it’s like typical open world game, weather is changing everyday but rains a lot... i think aftr certain time will snow...

Last edited:

oz_yuber

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My 1st gen now have the double beep then shut down issue. Not really keen to do the DIY fix as it's kinda lechey...

Wondering if I should bear with it or get a 2nd hand PS4 slim from Carousell. Don't really care about PS5 being backwards compatible as I have a huge library of games to play slowly... Sigh.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My 1st gen now have the double beep then shut down issue. Not really keen to do the DIY fix as it's kinda lechey...

Wondering if I should bear with it or get a 2nd hand PS4 slim from Carousell. Don't really care about PS5 being backwards compatible as I have a huge library of games to play slowly... Sigh.

get 1st hand, already very cheap.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.