Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zulfakar

Reaction score
Hi all

Anyone... Able to recommend me an affordable and reliable cctv camera?

Thanks in advance :)

Mike-2806

Reaction score
Got a watsapp from a different no this morning saying that they will send people to come my house. Will they do that?
They are messing up your mind. Do not let this affect you. Have the mental preparation they might come and do their deeds. Always tell yourself what is the worst that can happen? You will start to realise the worst doesnt kills you. All of us here made the same mistake by taking loan from them and the only way to pay back is go through this mental torture and embaressment like all of us did. Trust me, it will eventually ends, it is just matter of time. Dont give it and dont give up.
Good luck

Trustdade

Reaction score
Lol where iron mannn other heros.

Bro, i told him we are not judge of people. But we are judges of fairness.
Who wants our backhole be fxxked?
A problem needs to be treated.
Its not just the problem of the borrowers , its the problem that manifested into family and workplace issues.
This is, I believe all of us here take a common stand.

Welcome on board captain america sg

Trustdade

Reaction score
Dun reply lor jus ignore, where got ppl so stupid tell u they come and u standby wait for them. Likely is just talk but no action wan la. So dun have to worried. Just sit back and relex if really come then jus call 999 they attend this kind of case very fast wan. Chiil.

Got a watsapp from a different no this morning saying that they will send people to come my house. Will they do that?

Trustdade

Reaction score
Good night cpt America. Endgame avengers.

Mostly here have been in a desperate need.. have been there.. yes its a mistake for taking a illegal loan.. therefore if possible not to take any loan at all be its illegal or not with altho we are comfortable to pay.. we can’t predict the future what will happen next.. sometimes in life things will happen.. well thats life... its only on how you manage things properly.. but dont ever felt useless.. learn from mistake people.. stand up.. look forward.. get your life back.. look at your family.. dont just because of our mistake and our family members pay the prize.. altho how bad it is.. theres no need to blame anybody also.. we also need to understand if we lend to someone we definitely expect them to pay.. but things already happen.. lead a new life.. do what you need to do..
1. Report police
2. Alert your nok and superiors at work
3. Change your number.
4. Fix camera
5. Close your bank accnt.
6. Change address and job(if possible)
7. Get you life back

zonda_r

Reaction score

A cctv or recording will do the job if want to come just come what the worst they can do splash paint ? Just re paint it and highly unlikely they will resort to fire . Dont need even lose sleep because of these MF! It your loss if u do .

Makminah

Reaction score
How long will it last for those UML to call office? This is the 4th week now.

I suggest when they call, you said that you no longer work there. And tell whoever pick up the phone to really tell them off and show no fear. My LS called twoce I think after that no more.

Goodluck.

Ahpanpanpan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
See all these ice klim cases make me think I also wanna share. Not referring to scam cases, but those whom really borrow from Uml.

I been there, I went in, I come out a much better person. Such problems there are 2 ways to resolve. One is like what all other broz mentioned, ignore them, inform people whom u care about the case. They may bomb u 150 miss calls in a single night, I experienced before. But bo bian. That's comes with it. Courage is really required. Your next of kins must definitely be more fierce than them. They won't want to risk too much problems with their account suspended, SIM card suspended. So will stop after maybe 1-2 months of harassment. The only reason they want to harass u is either u haven't pay them enough or they themselves ice Klim. Oneself kapo money, never report and say is customer never pay. Then they lan lan have to call people to harass.

Second way is subjected u really have money coming for a x month. Nego with them, tell them if they really want to harass,u also lan lan. If not u have a x money coming in when, that's the max u can pay. If not I also cannot do anymore liao. Most cases they will accept. But that require courage. Cause u must be willing to face all consequences that they will turn against u. But if u have the money coming in, den no need scare. Is time to be more fierce than them. Fierce in the case of not using vulgarities, is when they jolly well know any form of harassment doesn't work for you.

Either way also need one element. Be open to your nok, and also courage to face it. If lack of either one, u cry everyday also cannot solve problem. This one u can believe, when u tell your nok, final day they also will understand u and ready to face the fight with you. Those Don understand, best is not hang out also can. Although ice Klim to say like that, but family will stick together one when trouble happens.

Last edited:

RemoWorried

Reaction score
See all these ice klim cases make me think I also wanna share. Not referring to scam cases, but those whom really borrow from Uml.

I been there, I went in, I come out a much better person. Such problems there are 2 ways to resolve. One is like what all other broz mentioned, ignore them, inform people whom u care about the case. They may bomb u 150 miss calls in a single night, I experienced before. But bo bian. That's comes with it. Courage is really required. Your next of kins must definitely be more fierce than them. They won't want to risk too much problems with their account suspended, SIM card suspended. So will stop after maybe 1-2 months of harassment. The only reason they want to harass u is either u haven't pay them enough or they themselves ice Klim. Oneself kapo money, never report and say is customer never pay. Then they lan lan have to call people to harass.

Second way is subjected u really have money coming for a x month. Nego with them, tell them if they really want to harass,u also lan lan. If not u have a x money coming in when, that's the max u can pay. If not I also cannot do anymore liao. Most cases they will accept. But that require courage. Cause u must be willing to face all consequences that they will turn against u. But if u have the money coming in, den no need scare. Is time to be more fierce than them. Fierce in the case of not using vulgarities, is when they jolly well know any form of harassment doesn't work for you.

Either way also need one element. Be open to your nok, and also courage to face it. If lack of either one, u cry everyday also cannot solve problem. This one u can believe, when u tell your nok, final day they also will understand u and ready to face the fight with you. Those Don understand, best is not hang out also can. Although ice Klim to say like that, but family will stick together one when trouble happens.

So your case, did you pay them back?
Today they take picture of my house block and send to me. Then threatened want to come send people..

Ahpanpanpan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So your case, did you pay them back?
Today they take picture of my house block and send to me. Then threatened want to come send people..

I feel I paid them back more than enough. Aiya harassment most probably will have de. What I did that time was to leave my door open 24/7 and sleep in the living room. At least they want to splash paint also splash until inside. But they never do. I ignore 3 groups, negotiate with 2 groups. Yes I did pay the other 2 group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.