Visa to Australia

athletic91

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello kangaroos_kang,

Thanks for your prompt ETA service

emailed at 330pm which is after their closing hours and got a confirmed ETA about 6pm.

OrionFire

Reaction score
You know you die die must give two thumbs up when you apply for ETA on a Sunday 6pm+ and you received your approved ETA under an hour.

I did a quick verification with the official Aussie's Visa Entitlement Verification Online system and it was there. To reciprocate Kangaroos Kang's efficiency and professionalism, I immediately paynow them and the entire deal was sealed just about slightly over an hour.

Cheers to Rachel who helped me.

Last edited:

BanishTheRude

Reaction score
Pals not willing to save a few $ because they are concerned about handing over sensitive personal information to freelancers. Prefer to effect ETA via a secure govt website.

The agents 'helping' you will actually gain access to your data. Irony to not care, when now in Singapore, many are raising a hue and cry at being asked to hand over I.C. In an ETA application, you surrender even more personal info than what is on the I.C.

We just received mailer ad of personal contact listings - so data is of monetary value in the wrong hands.

kangaroos_kang

Reaction score
Pals not willing to save a few $ because they are concerned about handing over sensitive personal information to freelancers. Prefer to effect ETA via a secure govt website.

The agents 'helping' you will actually gain access to your data. Irony to not care, when now in Singapore, many are raising a hue and cry at being asked to hand over I.C. In an ETA application, you surrender even more personal info than what is on the I.C.

We just received mailer ad of personal contact listings - so data is of monetary value in the wrong hands.

Hi

Did you apply the Australia Visa thru us?
If Yes, can you PM me your email address, I will go thru.
Or please summarize your bad experience with us thru this forum.
Lastly, we do not send mailer ad of personal contact listing

Thks
Kang

BanishTheRude

Reaction score
Kang, you may like to ask Rachel Lim why she has to be rude and confrontational.

Summarize here--

We emailed Team KANGaroos <kangaroos_kang@yahoo.com.sg>, a contact that was provided by kind Hardwarezone members. This is our first contact. This is our first trip. We don't know KangarooKang, and therefore the contact was purely out of trust in Hardwarezone.

We politely mentioned that we contact you due to high recommendations of Hardwarezone members, to please advise us:-
[1] the further requirements from your end.
[2] your pricing
[3] and after ETA processing, we're supposed to double-check that it appears on the Australian Home Affairs Department's Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO), is it?

Note [2] we willing to pay, never ask for freebie.
Note [3] we ask, 'is it?', because we seek advice as to must or not.

What is so wrong with writing in this manner?

Instead of help, we get a rude --
""
Sorry, not able to help you. Please look for other agency.
Thks
Rachel Lim
""

When we took her advice and thank her efforts anyhow, by sharing feedback that the other agent also provides a confirmation slip (no VEVO check required), she became illogically confrontational. No logic, because it so hard to set up a successful business, yet here is someone out to antagonize customers. We may not be able to do business today, does not mean we cannot be repeat customers or future referrers in days ahead.

We had to remind her that we all must learn to co-exist.. --
---
For sharing purpose?

Thought Hardwarezone mates say you are helpful and nice?

Aren’t we all here to help one another?

You have a problem with helping someone in need?
---

Our trip haven't started already bad memories. Success leads to arrogance in some.

btw, with regards to VEVO question, someone kindly steer us to googled link that says:-

VEVO
The Department of Immigration's VEVO system is used by schools, organizations, and companies to check the status of potential employees, students, or researchers on the status of their visas. This is widely used to determine the eligibility of these people to begin research, studies, or work.

The VEVO system is not used to check the status of short-term tourist visas. The Reference, Grant, or other numbers that the system asks for are not provided for a subclass 601 ETA tourist visa.

This should be the appropriate response. No need for any agent to resort to unnecessary remarks when potential customers enquire for this info.

kangaroos_kang

Reaction score
Hi BanishTheRude,

OK, I got the whole picture.

You are not posting the actual email conversation. Please screenshot for easy reading before adding new comment.

Since you did not agree to Rachel (RL) reply "Not all applicant are able to check Visa status online", RL didn't want to continue the conversation. Ask you to apply the Visa thru other agency.

Thks
Kang

BanishTheRude

Reaction score
Kang, wrong again.

Who says we did NOT agree?:-
"Since you did not agree to Rachel (RL) reply "Not all applicant are able to check Visa status online", RL didn't want to continue the conversation. Ask you to apply the Visa thru other agency."

We specifically AGREED when we replied as follows:-

Sent: Tuesday, 2 April 2019

Hi Rachel,

It’s ok, we can skip [3] below as it’s what I thought you would advise us to do.

So pls quote the pricing for 3 pax.
Thanks

Note: "[3] below" refers to our enquiry about VEVO / necessity to check visa online.

We are signing off now from the forum as we still have to help others in the group of 70 process their tourist visas. Thank you, all Hardwarezone forum members who help share your other recommendations.

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First time applying Australia Visas via Team Kangaroo Kang. Very good experience & prompt response from Jasmine.

Emailed them late Sat night, received a reply early Sun morning that my Excel format not readable ... (Team Kang - do you guys sleep ?)

Today, re-sent them in Word format and the Visa was applied & approved in an hour.

Following their instructions on email, I verified on the Aust official ETA website that my Visas are valid.

They provide a lot of information & instructions and it helps to go through these carefully to avoid disappointment & misunderstanding.

Thanks again Team Kangaroo Kang.

insideout

Reaction score
3rd time applying visa through kang and team. Sent them an email at 12.01am, went to the toilet, came back and saw visa application emails from the australia visa website at 12.05am.

Too fast!!!!!!! Thanks alot to Kang and team!!!! :s12::s12::s12::s12::s12::s12::s12::s12:

black_wing_diaz

Reaction score
Double thumbs up to Jasmine from Team KANGaroos as I emailed them requesting for assistance to apply ETA for 2 pax yesterday at 10.22pm and following that, received notification from the Australia Immigration on the ETA approval at 10.27pm and 10.29pm for each pax respectively.

In addition, at 10.32 pm received email reply from Jasmine that both VISAs has been approved with clear and concise instructions to verify/check the VISA status at the Australia Government website.

Then this morning at 11.19am, I sent another email to Jasmine to thank her for the excellent and prompt assistance and got replied at 11.21am.

Once again, I would like to express my sincere appreciation to Jasmine and Team KANGaroos for their commitment in providing VISA application services at such an efficient level and I had recommended Team KANGaroos services to friends and relatives for future VISA applications Australia.

rdf2083

Reaction score
Paper application delay

Hello,
Just wondering, I lodged an application via AVAC at Cecil Street, but the status is still showing that the application has been received at the Australian High Comm, after 1 month.

Called up AVAC and they found it odd too, and suggested to email to High Comm.

Is there any other way that I can find out what is causing the delay, and if any additional info that High Comm needs?

mrwirus

Reaction score
Though my initial email exchange with Kangaroo Kang's Team is not as pleasant and smooth as I would have thought it would be given the number of reviews here, I still want to thank them for processing my visas after some clarifications through the email.

I will still come to them next year if I need to apply visas again! :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.