SUSS (FT)/SIT/SUTD 2019-2020 Intake

wallace189

Reaction score
Those that has gotten an offer, do yall have any reviewer comments in your application portal? If your comment is blank, can I know what course you got offered? (My application reviewer comment was gone a few days ago) LOL

nanithefk

Reaction score
Wow thanks a lot!! :) yes I agree, IMO SIT is definitely more established as compared to SUSS. accountancy too? :)
As far as i know, SIT's Accountancy is definitely more recognised than SUSS's. You can do a quick google on it and you can find tons of positive reviews about SIT's Accountancy. The 8 month internship programme helps alot too

wallace189

Reaction score
As far as i know, SIT's Accountancy is definitely more recognised than SUSS's. You can do a quick google on it and you can find tons of positive reviews about SIT's Accountancy. The 8 month internship programme helps alot too

Check your pm.. LMAO

cxxzyy

Reaction score
SUSS HRM 07/2019 Intake

Just got accepted in HRM for jul intake, but i also applied for SIMGE Pscyh. Have questions about SUSS.

1. How is the orientation like? 1 day? and is if its not OBS anymore, what do they do now?
2. heard that have to do alot of self study. had a friend friend who is in HRM on her 3rd year but she says they dont really self study before class. anyone can help clarify that?
3. math is bad so im worried about failing the econs and accounting classes. exams are how many % of the grade?
4. what is this 2 year service learning thing and i heard someon say can cheat the system?

first time using hardwarezone forum. so would really appreciate any help at all

duuuruuu

Reaction score
hi! may i ask were you on the kiv list for hrm or was given an offer directly? sorry that this isn’t answering your questions 😅

Just got accepted in HRM for jul intake, but i also applied for SIMGE Pscyh. Have questions about SUSS.

1. How is the orientation like? 1 day? and is if its not OBS anymore, what do they do now?
2. heard that have to do alot of self study. had a friend friend who is in HRM on her 3rd year but she says they dont really self study before class. anyone can help clarify that?
3. math is bad so im worried about failing the econs and accounting classes. exams are how many % of the grade?
4. what is this 2 year service learning thing and i heard someon say can cheat the system?

first time using hardwarezone forum. so would really appreciate any help at all

cxxzyy

Reaction score
hi! may i ask were you on the kiv list for hrm or was given an offer directly? sorry that this isn’t answering your questions ��

Dont worry!! i was in the KIV list! are you applying for HRM as well?

Last edited:

jinhere

Reaction score
Received an offer from SIT Accountancy this morning and currently on reserve list for SUSS Marketing.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.