Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Really. I see. So are you rich? Are any of you rich? How rich? Warren Buffett level? Li Ka-shing level? Or Ng family level?

If you're not, then I am awfully sorry, but you will have to LLST abide by and conform to civilized/gracious society's etiquette and manners.

Even in China, the 土豪 are starting to get civilized and going for etiquette lessons on how to behave graciously in public, so that people won't laugh at them.

Do you feel that you're richer or more important than the China 土豪, or even more important than our local 土豪 like ******* and ****** so much so that you can disregard social etiquette and gracious behavior including manner of dress and what watch to wear? Wow.
Just sad have to go to classes to learn how to act like a decent human being

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not necessarily uncouth, but definitely going against the time-honored do's and don'ts of Western formal dress.

Do you slurp your soup in front of fellow diners at the event? Do you burp loudly? No right, cos it is not considered good manners in a formal Western dinner setting.

But hey, it may be applauded in the Middle East or even congratulated in China, as it shows you love your hosts' cooking so much that you cannot control yourself.

Unfortunately we live in Singapore, and most formal events in Singapore are Western formal events, so we should just stick to formal Western norms when it comes to dress code. Unless you're attending some cosplay wedding dinner where everyone dresses up as Qing Dynasty eunuchs and palace maids or Japanese geishas.

Hahaha
This one kan cock

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey, don't knock GQ lah, as it is already the most easily accessible style Bible to the common man already.

If even half of Singaporean male population can take fashion cues from GQ, then we won't have xmm's complaining about "Singaporean men wearing shorts and sandals to Orchard Rd and Holland V" already right?

If I wear shorts and sandals with a patek aquanaut, driving a Ferrari.
Means what?
Means I rich and no style?

Lol. If I do that. Girls panties drop bodoh

But I peasant. So I can slurp soup and noodle damn loud.
Song bo

Last edited:

fade_white

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
submariner/gmt is ok for suit i feel. anyway, why u want to let others' opinions dictate what you should /shouldn't wear?

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"When Warren buffet turns up in tux with a g-shock in a black tie affair, he is THE stylish person in that event."
bcos everyone knows that he can well afford anything
just like if LHL wear AP,Rolex, u wont be amazed at all.
however if he choose to wear casio $5 watch, then its another headturner!

red_devilz

Master Member
Reaction score
Came into a thread wanting to read on latest updates about Rollie end up see one siaolang kpkb about 'etiquette'. Knn

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Follow? Nope, I have been brought up with this understanding of how one should dress at formal events.

BTW aren't you some sort of private banker or something? If so, then you should know what's proper and what's not when you deal with the "aristocrats." :s13:. Why rock the boat for no reason other than a wilful desire to wear whatever watch you want?

Do you turn up at a black tie event in Bermudas and sandals? If not, then why attempt to wear a Sky Dweller (since this is the Rolex thread after all) under that tuxedo?

pwillie is chio bu, simi private banker???

xXxJavierxXx

Reaction score
Thank god ADs does not require me to submit a proposal of how I need to wear my watch before a purchase.

So can we keep this thread purely to the discussion of rolex instead of dictating how we should stick to a "code of conduct"?

We can leave the topic of dress watch and whatever etiquette you want to edmw. Lots of peeps over there will welcome the debate.

bryando

Reaction score
@Architeck,

Is that you Seannie??

****Sorry to all but I just couldnt help myself even though I said I'm out of this dispute.....****

bryando

Reaction score
If I wear shorts and sandals with a patek aquanaut, driving a Ferrari.
Means what?
Means I rich and no style?

Lol. If I do that. Girls panties drop bodoh

But I peasant. So I can slurp soup and noodle damn loud.
Song bo

Boss I resent your statement. Eat ramen has to slurp loud loud. i do that all the time and indeed it does taste better and its in appreciation of the chef's work, not to do with social status :D:D:D:D:D:D

But back to topic: anybody with lobang for GMT 2 pepsi steel jubliee?

Last edited:

adgjl321

Reaction score
Ok don’t argue already

Sub date
Sub no date
Root beer
DJ41 blue dial, fluted bezel oyster bracelet 13k
Tudor black bay bronze new baselworld model 5.45k (below RRP!)

Interested please PM. All BNIB

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Very funny when kiddos who can't even afford a tag hueur teaches ppl how to wear a rolex lol..

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I go to the wet market with my Daytona, go reservist with my two tone submariner.

Means I no class or douchbag?
Lolz

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.