Forced from cable TV to fibre TV by Starhub

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pity that Minix is not supported...

Which Minix? If the TV version all does not work, you should try the mobile phone version from Google Play Store.

The mobile phone version works on my generic TV boxes running mobile version of Android.

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Installed but cannot pair account. Keep receiving error

So you are having problems enter the TVB activation pin when redirect to a website right? There is a similar report elsewhere. Maybe the website is not ready. Just wait for a while to try again.

Singtel

Featured Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi htngwilliam,

CAST is available to Singtel postpaid mobile, fibre, and Singtel TV subscribers.

We hope that you successfully sign up for CAST. Feel free to PM us if you have any queries on the service.

We hope that the content on CAST, especially e-Le, our popular free in-house Asian entertainment channel offering movies, drama and variety shows from China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Korea, will be to your liking.

Worst case sign up the mysim 20 then subscribe to SingTel Cast lo. Can terminate anytime also

Last edited:

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi htngwilliam,

CAST is available to Singtel postpaid mobile, fibre, and Singtel TV subscribers.

We hope that you successfully sign up for CAST. Feel free to PM us if you have any queries on the service.

We hope that the content on CAST, especially e-Le, our popular free in-house Asian entertainment channel offering movies, drama and variety shows from China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Korea, will be to your liking.

Any time plan that SingTel will extend the service to non-Singtel customers? Take note Starhub Go is available to non-Starhub customers.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi htngwilliam,

I am a non singtel subscriber, how to sign up? Non singtel customer want to jump ship to SingTel also so difficult. Lol

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any time plan that SingTel will extend the service to non-Singtel customers? Take note Starhub Go is available to non-Starhub customers.

He may be just a sales person and can not decide on policy.

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Maybe they will charge non singtel subscriber for $25? $15 more in future Lol

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So you are having problems enter the TVB activation pin when redirect to a website right? There is a similar report elsewhere. Maybe the website is not ready. Just wait for a while to try again.

I tried to install the TV version of TVBAnywhere+ apk on my generic boxes and it does not work so I can not test the TV version. Looks like they limit the TV version to Android TV OS device like Mi Box S, Nvidia Shield TV and Starhub Go Streaming box.

nomoreliaola

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today is the last day I am using suckhub scv... Hopefully I can return smoothly tmwwww....Bye you will not be missed

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 using GAGT

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tried to install the TV version of TVBAnywhere+ apk on my generic boxes and it does not work so I can not test the TV version. Looks like they limit the TV version to Android TV OS device like Mi Box S, Nvidia Shield TV and Starhub Go Streaming box.

Try the TV app. Look good but the stupid website cannot pair. Knn

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try the TV app. Look good but the stupid website cannot pair. Knn

I can not run the TV version. I have no issues with the Play Store mobile version though. My generic boxes are not running official Google Android TV OS.

SNAG

Master Member
Reaction score

Anyone managed to get this to work? Tried installing on my Nvidia Shoeld but had an error “can’t open file”.

EDIT: works perfectly, for some reason had to download the file via USB. App works but is a little buggy.

Last edited:

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone managed to get this to work? Tried installing on my Nvidia Shoeld but had an error “can’t open file”.

EDIT: works perfectly, for some reason had to download the file via USB. App works but is a little buggy.

Mine installed well but just cannot pair with my account

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.