Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

logicweapon

Reaction score
dAmvXjol.jpg

Hi bros am looking to install this LED signals for my side mirrors and also steering wheel control for my car. Any places that have expertise in these? Thanks so much.

Sent from Apple Airpods using GAGT

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dAmvXjol.jpg

Hi bros am looking to install this LED signals for my side mirrors and also steering wheel control for my car. Any places that have expertise in these? Thanks so much.

Sent from Apple Airpods using GAGT

Contact Sheng Auto to check out.

Last time, did that LED signal for my side mirrors on my bolehland ride till now still working fine. Bgt that pair of LED online and get it fixed at my usual workshop in JB.
Depends on model and complexity, especially comes to conti rides.

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
PSA for all Singaporeans who go overseas, even if it is a short shopping trip to JB. Keep your receipts!

As of 19 Feb 2019, travellers out of Singapore for under 48 hours will have GST relief only for the first S$100 of the value of their items, down from S$150 previously.

liquidh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's gonna happen if you don't have receipts?

PSA for all Singaporeans who go overseas, even if it is a short shopping trip to JB. Keep your receipts!

As of 19 Feb 2019, travellers out of Singapore for under 48 hours will have GST relief only for the first S$100 of the value of their items, down from S$150 previously.

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They will use street value (probably SG's) to determine the value of goods you have on hand.

liquidh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok. Last few times I went in I wasn't checked. But I don't usually buy alot of stuff. Usually lesser than $100 anyway.

They will use street value (probably SG's) to determine the value of goods you have on hand.

AL5509

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

It really depend on the officer ba as during CNY I went in and bought quite a few bit of CNY's goodies.

It cost less than SGD 100 in total in Malaysia.

Was asked for the receipts but I explained those are bought from the street, no receipts was given.
He understands that and advise me to try to get receipts next time round.

I nodded and said will do so next year =p

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Then like that must snap photo of the goods and the cash register amount / calculator amount along with the stall vendor and the GPS location and your face hahahahaha

AL5509

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Then like that must snap photo of the goods and the cash register amount / calculator amount along with the stall vendor and the GPS location and your face hahahahaha
Ok ok. Will show him your reply next year when I go buy again

ironiioxide

Reaction score
D'LUX - Premium Car Grooming Studio
77, Jalan Serampang, Taman Sri Tebrau, 80050 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Hours:
Phone: +60 7-336 0662.

Find them on FB.

Spray rims, no lobang....

I would avoid using them for the time being. They used to be quite good previously (like last year) and I have been consistently using them but recently their standards have dropped like mad.

First was the long wait (which I am ok since already in JB, spending 20 minutes won't hurt right?), then after that I noticed that the boss brought in new helpers but they don't seem to have any knowledge of proper car washing. My friend even commented that when the worker dropped the cloth on the floor, he would still pick it up and continue cleaning instead of using another cloth.

Yesterday was the final straw, I had feedback the the interior of the car was not vacuumed properly and the mat was not even taken out to 'dust it'. Yes, RM15 is 'cheap' but I knw that the car wash stations at Pelangi petrol station could do even a much better job than D'Lux.

If you are interested, probably can try Supwave as recommended by my friend. I heard that a lot of Honda Shuttle car owners go there to wash.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I would avoid using them for the time being. They used to be quite good previously (like last year) and I have been consistently using them but recently their standards have dropped like mad.

First was the long wait (which I am ok since already in JB, spending 20 minutes won't hurt right?), then after that I noticed that the boss brought in new helpers but they don't seem to have any knowledge of proper car washing. My friend even commented that when the worker dropped the cloth on the floor, he would still pick it up and continue cleaning instead of using another cloth.

Yesterday was the final straw, I had feedback the the interior of the car was not vacuumed properly and the mat was not even taken out to 'dust it'. Yes, RM15 is 'cheap' but I knw that the car wash stations at Pelangi petrol station could do even a much better job than D'Lux.

If you are interested, probably can try Supwave as recommended by my friend. I heard that a lot of Honda Shuttle car owners go there to wash.

Will try Supwave for next round.
Yeah, their standard is not consistent, but so far still met my min requirement.:s13:
I usually will ask them take out mat to dust it else they won't.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.