Nuarl NT-01AX true wireless earphone

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ps have ah? Cuz I see their fb. Say only west gate can test

Sent from 米酒 TRANSPARENT EDITION using GAGT

I was shopping there and I just pop in. I went yesterday to look for comply tips. The earphones still there unless it is missing

holybell84

Master Member
Reaction score
Waiting for more guys to review lol; have Sony's WF-1000 for more than 1 year liao. But battery now like dropping to maybe 1.5 hrs per charge and the problem of losing right side when in open areas.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Waiting for more guys to review lol; have Sony's WF-1000 for more than 1 year liao. But battery now like dropping to maybe 1.5 hrs per charge and the problem of losing right side when in open areas.

WF1000 is cui. Wonder how it get What hifi 5 star... Lol!

KingsmenTan

Reaction score
I would think its more on a personal preference on the audio quality but one thing for sure at this price point its not easy to come by such a gem. NT01AX doesn't have much lag time in terms of vid or audio. I just bought it last week thanks to this thread. So far there is no dropping of connection as well cause of the new QC chip ( thats what stereo told me )

Overall bo REGRET LA. Worth a try:)

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I would think its more on a personal preference on the audio quality but one thing for sure at this price point its not easy to come by such a gem. NT01AX doesn't have much lag time in terms of vid or audio. I just bought it last week thanks to this thread. So far there is no dropping of connection as well cause of the new QC chip ( thats what stereo told me )

Overall bo REGRET LA. Worth a try:)

gaming leh? most likely have bah?

raylite

Reaction score
Received mine today too. Didn't know the spinfits they provided are the shorter tips one, wasted. End up using the stock M tips

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure why the spinfit tips are so short? Is it normal? Any comply tips can fit this? I don't know why, my right side got some intermittent disconnection. Test in shop is ok

Last edited:

KingsmenTan

Reaction score
Gaming? I only use it on my phone. Does ML consider gaming? LOL. If yes i would say not too bad:)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.